BY PRIVAI

Enhanced with Vitamins A, C and E, this oil-free moisturizer is perfect for normal to oily skin types. Natural anti-bacterial properties from Sage Extract help repair blemished skin while Grapefruit Peel Extract clarifies the complexion.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, (Vitamin A), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Orange Oil, Sage Extract, Watercress Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Bioflavonoids) Peel Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. SENSIBLE CAUTION For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

Klaudija I.
This product is quite pricey but so worth the cost! It is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. It leaves my face so smooth & even helped clear up my skin. I love the smell as well. I'm very sensitive to scents, this has a great clean hint of orange scent that is very refreshing. It is lightweight with a matte finish which is great for oily areas. I would highly recommend this product.
Beatriz N.
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
ayda e.
jounieh-mount lebanon
It doesn't contain lots of chemicals it's partially organic it moisturizes the skin and gives it a matt finish it is good for oily and combined skin
Emaanimran E.
i love this mouscurizer i love that
very beautufull paking n use abble careem
i love tham