BY PRITI NYC

Priti NYC - Lacquer Nail Polish Schwarkopf - 0.43 oz. - 0.43 oz. (12.6 mL) Priti NYC Lacquer Nail Polish Schwarkopf is an opaque deep navy blue color polish. This Lacquer Nail Polish is completely non-toxic, vegan and 5 Free. Priti NYC luxury polishes... see more...

• Never tried a yellow orange color on my nails before do you think...1 Answers
  • Anyone know how the formula of this is?1 Answers
  • I would love to purchase this, where can I get it at?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Janeth M.
College Sta, TX
Review for: #625 Ice Maiden Violet Sheer Lavender
Yo que soy amante de esmaltes me encanta tratar diferentes marcas y esta es una de ellas me fascina muy buen producto.
Heather R.
Vincent, Al
Review for: #634 Constant Nymph Deep Shimmery Blackish Blue
So pretty! Love this color! Looks great with tons of outfits! Would recommend this color to those looking for an evening nail polish
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Review for: #625 Ice Maiden Violet Sheer Lavender
Whenever I want me feel very feminine I apply this polish, I love the color and tender it is...i love
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: #634 Constant Nymph Deep Shimmery Blackish Blue
Loveeeeeeeeee the coler + the bottle is cute what else do you need to know :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
Review for: #635 Schwarkopf Deep Navy Blue Natural
This is an amazing color and looks great on anyone! Does not chip and looks amazing!
Bernadette R.
Review for: #415 Fireglow Orange Sherbert Opaque Natural
I went on a limb trying out this new polish, and I found some delicious fruit! I have not previously used this brand before, and I found that it was amazing. I only needed two coats for the color to really pop, and it lasted a week without chipping, and with no topcoat! I highly recommend it.
Ravinder K.
Review for: #635 Schwarkopf Deep Navy Blue Natural
This is a really pretty bluish purplish color I would love to try this out
Charlene D.
Irvine , CA
Review for: #635 Schwarkopf Deep Navy Blue Natural
I love this color! It goes with any outfit and any occasion! I use this nail polish almost all the time. It's an every day color
Jessica T.
Review for: #618 Susan Azalea Violet Sheen
The chemical fumes are probably not quite as bad as the $2.00 clear polish you would buy in a dollar store, but it's certainly not much better. Don 't waste your money. I put on about 10 minutes ago and can still smell it. Last time for me. I wish I could return it but, since it's open and used, that's no going to happen and how do you know what it's like until you try it. Seriously, my lungs are burning. The worst.
Becca H.
Review for: #635 Schwarkopf Deep Navy Blue Natural
I love this color, it looks great with almost any outfit. It doesn't chip which is good compared to other brands
Influenster M.
Never tried a yellow orange color on my nails before do you think its stylish or do you think its too bold and childish ?
Kerry Q.
Mason, OH
Anyone know how the formula of this is?
Brianna M.
Does anyone know if this brand chips easily?
April M.
Charlotte , NC
I would love to purchase this, where can I get it at?