BY PRISON BREAK #34 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Migdalia Q.
Highland Park, NJ
I have only watched the show a couple of times but it is very captivating. My 1 year old brother and dad are addict to this show and will watch re-runs over and over and not get tired of it.
Marissa K.
Oh my gosh, my favorite TV show ever!! I have watched the entire series twice it is so good!! There are always cliff hangers and you never could predict what was going to happen next!
Chelan H.
This show was so addicting to watch not only the first time, but the second time as well. Every episode brings something new and exciting to the table. You can never just watch one!
Courtney W.
My favorite show of all time. I sat and watched every episode on netflix in less than a week. I'm sad that its an old show and off air I would love for it to have had more seassions.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Entertaining TV show for the first 2 seasons. After that, the entire show is just sort of repeditive. If you are extremely bored and have literally nothing else to do, watch it.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorite shows. There was always a surprising twist that kept me on the edge of my seat. I was a little disappointed in the ending, but it was good nonetheless.
Jerah R.
Columbia, SC
This show is so addicting! there are so many plot twists and you're always just waiting to see what will happen next. not to mention wentworth miller is one sexy escapee.
Johnathan H.
This show is the best show i have ever seen in my life. I was scrolling through netflix and saw this show and now i love it. I finished watching the whole series and now I'm rewatching the whole series. Worth watching.
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
I was hooked on this show since episode 1! It was probably my favorite, unfortunately it got boring and receptive after season 3...maybe ill pick it back up one day!
Hollie S.
Columbus, OH
One of the greatest TV seriers I've seen. It did however get a little boring at the very end so I stopped watching it but it would be nice to see it come back again.
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?