BY PRISON BREAK

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite series hands down. I've watched every episode twice and it never gets old. I fell in love with Wentworth in Mariah's "We belong together" music video in middle school so of course I was addicted to the show ūüė©ūüė©ūüėćūüėć
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I love this show. It's been a favorite of mine for some time. I definitely suggest watching this show not only for the incredible, twisting story lines but also for the incredible actors who really pull the show together.
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
I liked this show. It was cool to see him get the whole jail blue prints tattooed on his body just to help his brother escape prison and in the time he fall I love with the doctor!
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
I absolutely loved this show when it first came on. I would even say i was addicted. HOWEVER, the last couple of seasons seemed like they were scrounging for material. It got really boring and kind of repetitive.
Arineth P.
Oh boy! this was my first serie apart from Disney, I remember when I came from school was the first thing I put into television. When they came to Panama to film was very sad to discover that wentworth was not here
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was so mad that they ended the series. Especially when they had a season 5 trailer out. HUGH disappointment. Would have been great if they kept it going. Or at least branched it off better than Breakout Kings.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I loved this show when it started. But for some reason could not finish it. Maybe it just got too weird for me once they got out. Wentworth Miller is so gorgeous I would be willing to give it another try.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Love this show. I really like cop dramas, so it was fun to watch it from the other side - prisoners trying to escape. Good cast, I definitely became attached to the characters. I definitely recommend it.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show! I'm glad that they stopped it when they did and just gave it an ending instead of dragging it out in some weird way like most TV shows. I totally had a crush on both brothers too!
Melly G.
Moses Lake, WA
To much sexiness with the main characters lol... Finished this series on Netflix because it was that good!! Took a couple days but I recommend watching it if you have nothing to watch on Netflix...
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?