BY PRISON BREAK

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Erika W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Prison Break is such a different show but very exciting. I loved the characters and the tattoo map. This show is totally different from anything you've ever seen before, but if you love the drama of a series--this is the one for you. The main character is incredible deep and the struggle of his family hooks you instantly. Go watch it right now!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Unique take on a prison show. The last season gets dull but still worth the watch. It's actually
Completely different from orange is the new black. You don't need to be a mature audience to watch this and it is more action filled than expected.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
One of the best shows ever, I watched the series literally 5 times maybe more and I was beyond ecstatic when I hear season 5 was coming in 2017. It makes me mad tho that we had to wait like 10 years for it but can't wait to see it this year
Chelsea I.
This show definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat after every episode wanting to know whats going to happen next. I loved this show, some parts weren't as great but overall it's really good. I would highly recommend watching this show.
Lauren J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Let's be honest. This show was getting a little ridiculous toward the end. You can only escape from prison so many times. That being said, you bet I watched every single episode of it and I loved it. I also have a special attachment to this show because my fiance proposed while we were watching it. So romantic.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best show ever! I can't wait for the fifth season. I'm in love with this show. I don't think this show is similar to any other. It has some of the best actors and the acting is also amazing. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Gabriela R.
I watched this series when it was already canceled. I really liked the first 3 or 4 seasons, and they were addicting. I watched them with a friend in one summer. But after the 4 season, I understand why the show was canceled. There are just only so many ways and times you can get arrested and escape. I recommend the series though because there were some really good actors, just not the main character. He's just lucky he is good looking.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am not a big TV fan, but this show has gotten me to where I can not tear myself away from watching. Whoever made it has to be one of the most intelligent, or most locked up person ever! If I ever go to jail, they better watch out!
Katheryn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched this show when it first came out and thought it was great. I even watched it over again on Netflix with all the seasons. Its not like other series I don't think. I like how they have a bunch of people in their group and they all make things interesting. I'm glad to see its coming back soon to tv.
Tiffany M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show was very action packed and kept me intrigued through most of the seasons. Towards the end, I started losing interest because it was obviously they were dragging on the story for the sake of keeping it on TV. The characters are good though and there's a lot of unexpected; I would recommend it.
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?