BY PRISON BREAK #34 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Madeline M.
Binge watched this show, it was awesome. I literally could not stop watching this show. There is a new season coming up soon, I'm not sure when, but I can't wait for it to start so I can watch it! Hopefully soon.
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
BEST SHOW EVER! This show is sooooo good! I recommend for everyone to watch this on Netflix! I love crime shows, i'm not one to like girly shows lol! Plus Michael Scofield is a hottie lol!!
Kelsey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such an awesome show!!! Michael is the coolest and he is so smart it's unbelievable! He's smarter than Sherlock Holmes I think! The third and fourth season get a little repetitive with the company and all that, but still super tense. My favorite season is the first. I love Michael and Sarah, relationship goals. The ending is so stinking sad, I was literally so mad and depressed for days after. Fox is doing a ten episode season 5 miniseries in either 2016 or 2017. Not sure how that's going to work, but am anxious to see how it all pans out!
Nataly G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you have a Netflix account, go right now and start watching this series. Not only is Wentworth Miller extremely dreamy, but this is such a good show! I couldn't stop watching it and even had dreams that I had to help him escape! It really puts you through a whirl wind of emotions but it's very much worth it. You never know what's going to happen next and it keeps you at the edge of your seat beggingg for more! So excited for the new season Spring 2017!!
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show was recommended to me by one of my cousins. At first I was a little skeptical because I'm not a big fan of the action movies or TV shows but I gave it a try and loved it. I fall in love with the main character Michael, played by Wentworth Miller. I could probably honestly say I finish this show in less than a month because of how hooked I was. Although the ending was not my favorite and I cried for days, I am so happy that they are coming back after 10 years with a new season. Can't wait!
Selena A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE this show! It's definitely one of my favorites! I actually cried so hard at the end and I didn't want it to be over!! I have watched it more than one. Every season. it's AMAZING. Very intense and exciting!! You WILL get pissed off at some points and probably yell at your TV but I swear its worth it! DEFINITELY GO WATCH. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. Go to Netflix and watch !!
Ruqayya A.
I watched this show like 2 years ago with my mom and sisters and I loved it (not as much as my sister though she became obsessed with Wentworth Miller) it's really good but warning if you aren't comfortable with prison-like behavior this show isn't for you. A character named Teddy (also known as T-Bag) is very inappropriate although there isn't any nudity you know when Teddy is being… well Teddy, so gross. This show is definitely a 5 star I mean it's intense and you could definitely binge watch Prison Break.
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Disappointed they cancelled it. I love how Michaels mind worked. It was too awesome and i thought it was crazy how they actually got as far as being hunted surviving a dangerous prison and working with the cop. I felt bad for the cop in the first season how badly he was treated in the other prison and I thought that Michael's friend was whack that he was in prison because of his girl in the first place and continued to make crazy decisions although it was sweet.
R3tro C.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm sorry that I didn't watch it while it was on airing on FOX.
I just watched the entire show on Netflix! It's exciting and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
I ended up buying Season one and The Companion Book along with PB:The Final Break Movie. It's wonderful and should be watched by all! You will not regret it!
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka , FL
What an awesome show. This show will have you hocked on it. There is thrilled and action. Michael Scofield robs a bank just to Go in jail and brake his brother out who was framed and placed in prison. He starts making a whole in the prison, but other people in the prison notice and they want in. They actually escape, but with more people than expected. I heard they are bringing the show out again I can't wait to see the twist on the new season.
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?