BY PRISON BREAK

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really loved this show at first. The actors are wonderful and the plot is addicting. However, it is VERY violent, so be prepared if you are not okay with a lot of violence. I loved this show and watched it loyally for a very long time. However, I eventually lost interest in it. I now no longer follow the series. However, I would definitely give it a try!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This series is fun, exciting, thrilling and extremely stressful! The cast is full of great actors and actresses and the story line is new and refreshing! Both of the main characters are extremely nice to look at! The reason I gave it a 4 is how the series ends I was not happy!
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this show! I couldn't stop watching it once I started. It is so great. Towards the 3rd season it was a little hard to get through, but keep going because it gets great again!
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Prison Break was one of my favorite shows! I love all of the characters and storyline. And I am so glad they are bringing it back for 2017! Can't wait for the new season.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is incredibly clever. It blew my mind. The characters are played so well. I love shows like this. I binged it all in a few weeks. I would definitely rewatch it again and recommend it if you like dramas
Kati V.
Everett
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! The suspense, the action & the romance makes this the perfect show for all! Seriously the greatest show ever. If you like prison shows you should watch this one! It's on netflix as well!
Nikki w.
My absolute favorite show ! I watched all the seasons in just a few weeks and have been hooked! I love all the twits and turns that this show takes, it’s not just a typical predictable show, and it has a great story line.
Sabira H.
I wish I can gI've this more than five stars to the show it is the best show I've ever watched. I watched every single episode on Netflix it is not like the others. It's just way out of this world everytime I watch this I get so excited I can't even sit on the sofa I walk around and even jump when something that is what's going to happen to main character who is Michael Scofield who tries to save his brother Lincoln Burrows from being executed which leads to many more stories. I'm sure everyone will love this. And I'm really glad that there's going to be a season 5 coming spring. I can say that I finished it snow in less than a month.
Madeline M.
Binge watched this show, it was awesome. I literally could not stop watching this show. There is a new season coming up soon, I'm not sure when, but I can't wait for it to start so I can watch it! Hopefully soon.
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
We didn't watch it while on tv but since it as on Netflix we decided to try it and I didn't think I would care to much for it but it was actually one of my favorite always kept me on my toes .
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?