BY PRISON BREAK #34 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Loved loved loved this show. wish it were on TV right now with repeats like charmed is. miss seeing it.
Chloe J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best prison show on television!! I am on season 3 and cant stop watching!! Love the actors and plot.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Recommend it to many of friends, good show and easy to follow. One of the shows i have to watch.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
I liked this show in the beginning, but once they got out of jail i kinda just stopped watching
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely loved this show and Wentworth Miller. Glad they are talking about bringing it back.
louis c.
West Palm Beach, FL
Debbie A.
Anza, CA
Prison break is a very good show it’s the best show ever . Can’t wait for more to come out
Fallon B.
72211
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show! I watched it forever ago but I remember it was definitely so interesting
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
Prison break is hands down the best show I have ever seen. Everyone needs to watch it!!!
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wish this show would come back on! i miss it. it was one of the best shows out there!
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?