BY PRISON BREAK #35 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
luz a.
Round rock, TX
I'm sad it's over! Once I started watching it I could not stop the ending was so sad it's a must watch for sure
DARIAN B.
Osceola, AR
Very interesting and full of twist! It's really good! Full of action and very good actors. I really enjoyed it.
Janelle G.
Hagerstown, MD
I loved this show! Instantly fell in love with the brothers! I've already re-watched every season on Netflixs!
Brittany J.
Canton, GA
I enjoyed this show. After the first few seasons it became a bit far fetched but I still liked watching it.
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best Show ever ! ! ! I used to go to bed at 5 am watching this is so addicting and Michael is so handsome ūüėć
Sarah L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love, love, love, this show!!! I've been watching this on Netflix every single day, it's so addicting!
Robyn C.
Portland, OR
I loved this show, but hated the ending :PPP
It's an interesting concept though. I enjoyed it for sure!
Brittany F.
New Hyde Park, NY
I loved this show when it was on. The characters worked well together. The main character was awesome!
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Loved loved loved this show. wish it were on TV right now with repeats like charmed is. miss seeing it.
Chantille S.
Palm Desert, CA
I can go back and rewatch this and never get tired. I love this show so much. I was sad it had to end!
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?