BY PRISON BREAK #34 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Brianna F.
Hazleton
I was hooked on this show I was so upset when it ended. Michael scohfield was the hottest. The end of the series had me crying :(
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite shows, wish it never ended. The first season especially is very gripping, can rewatch it many times
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Una excelente serie. Te mantiene en suspenso y a la expectativa. La parte cuando se muestra con el mapa tatuado es excelente.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
Loved the series. Thought they ended it too soon and I hated the last episode. But it was great to watch and I recommend it.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ok I didn't follow it well but I did watch because the two men are just down right hot. And hey I am only human after all.
Emily M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you haven't seen this show, you should. Even if you could care less about the plot, you've got man candy for days! haha
Ryashia M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I watched every episode on netfliex.i still can not believe the he died but who nows for sure a new show never came out
Natalie H.
This show was soo good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I feel it definitely ended way too soon. All the actors were great.
perla h.
Far one of the best TV shows out there highly recommend see it. I love all the season its just kept me interested
luz a.
Round rock, TX
I'm sad it's over! Once I started watching it I could not stop the ending was so sad it's a must watch for sure
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?