BY PRISON BREAK #34 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Amber R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best shows I've watched. So intense. Love the characters. Hate the ending.... Super excited for it to come back in 2016
Jenny N.
One of my favorite shows of all time. You can't just watch one episode. The endings always make you want to watch the next one right away!
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
I love this series and would like to watch it again,Breaktaking and excellent ending! Please do a season 5!!! 5 stars is not enough !
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
Although I wasn't a fan of how they ended the show, I loved every second of watching it. I binge watched it on Netflix at least 2 times!
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
Every episode is jaw dropping! I just finished the last season last night on Netflix, I wish there was more! I cried, it was that good.
Karla L.
Weslaco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show! very suspenseful & intense but over all has you wanting more & that's not even mentioning the hot hot hot main character!
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I LOVED this show! It is very intense and is so much fun to watch. Each episode has you hanging on every scene. Highly recommend!
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Okay seriously my favorite series of all time!! I'm in love with the characters and story line and I can't wait for the new season
Erika M.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a must watch show.....however the last season or so was not that great. Wentworth Miller is definitely great eye candy!
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
This is an amazing show. I never knew about it when it was on the air, but I binge watched the entire series on Netflix. So Good!
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?