BY PRISON BREAK #34 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is a great show I have the series on DVD and watch it all the time, great storyline and very exciting it keeps me on the edge of my seat every time.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I watched all the seasons and wish that they would have made more. I watched it with my boyfriend and it kept us both interested all the way to the end!
Leah D.
Holland, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite show ever! I loved the action in every episode. I hated the way it ended but I loved the suspense in every episode. Couldn't get enough.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
Prison Break is one of the best shows that has ever been on TV. Very addicting. Keeps you emotionally invested. I love me some Michael Schofield!
Yvonne J.
San Antonio, TX
I HIGHLY recommend the entire series. I would sometimes binge watch for a whole weekend. You are warned you will not want to leave your house!
Stephanie S.
Tampa, FL
I loved this show so much! So sad or ended so soon! I watched it in netflix within a few days. Love the concept and the different plot it had.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
This show was awesome! Sad it's over, but it was a great show. Always great cliff-hangers, always ends tying back into other ends, its great.
Sasha V.
Watertown, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have only watched the first season, which kept you wanting to watch more. But... my favorite was looking at how good looking those men are
Celine B.
I had just gotten into because of my boyfriend and then Netflix decided to take it off so I didn’t get no where near finishing the show sadly
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really miss the first couple of seasons of this show. It was so well done and so much fun...though I didn't like the later seasons as much.
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?