BY PRISON BREAK #34 in TV

Prison Break
  • "I love Prison Break is one of the best shows I have all the seasons on DVD should go and buy" in 5 reviews
heaven n.
Bakersfield
OOOOMG!!!! This is MY show!! I was so obsessed with this show I would watch it non stop on netflix. The ending of the show had me bawling my eyes out. It was so sad and it broke my heart honestly. This is a must watch show!
Heather M.
Scottsboro
We didn't watch it while on tv but since it as on Netflix we decided to try it and I didn't think I would care to much for it but it was actually one of my favorite always kept me on my toes .
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I would literally give this show 10 stars. This is by far my favorite show EVER. the story line/ plot is amazing and so interesting. I love the brothers and love all the episodes. This show gets so exciting and leaves you not being able to pause it. All the episodes are so action packed and none are the same. Please please please watch! It is on Hulu
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is my favorite!!! I love all the characters they play such an important role in the story. I love the puzzles of figuring things out and the intense moments. 5 stars!!
Leandra T.
The first season had me on the edge of my seat the entire time because it was so good! The second season was good, but just didn't hold my attention like the first one. Every season following the second went downhill and just became boring! I would recommend the first two seasons, don't waste your time with the rest.
Haley C.
Prison Break was one of the first series that I watched with my husband. I always wished that they would come out with more seasons. Years later, they release another season. This review is getting five stars from the first season. I did not find the second season to be as good. This is still a must watch.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoyed watching this show, but sometimes felt that I just wanted them to get on with it. They spend a lot of time with the suspense part of the show and maybe not so much time with the explanation part. But it’s definitely something to watch all the way through!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is incredibly clever. It blew my mind. The characters are played so well. I love shows like this. I binged it all in a few weeks. I would definitely rewatch it again and recommend it if you like dramas
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
I love Prison Break! It’s such a good, suspenseful show! The actors/ actresses are amazing and make it believable (as much as it can be)! It has subjects that can be touchy and crude so beware! I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
#obsessed amazing show! Thank you to the writers of #prisonbreak for making such amazing storylines!! The characters are fantastic and such great acting skills in this show! Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, and Robert Knepper are wonderful in this series. Definetly binge worthy!! #bingeworthy I give this series a million stars!! Prison Break
Molly W.
Do you think that FOX should bring it back for a fifth series, or leave it where it is?
perla h.
Who was your favorite character? and why?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good show to watch??
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are they really going to make a new season??
Kaitlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How do you like this show? What's it about? Is it worth watching?