Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss (Rose Pearl) uploaded by Sarah M.Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss (Rose Pearl) uploaded by Carolyn L.

BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: Inspired by a trip to Tahiti, Bite Beauty's founder, Susanne Langmuir, created Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss shades. They offer gorgeous, pearlized color pay off, for a modern, foiled lip look. They're formulated with lip-softening shea... see more...

Sarah M.
I was expecting it to have a little more color to it, but I do really like it — especially as a lip topper. I don’t usually do daring new colors/trends, so is the perfect amount of glitter and Holographic shine for a simple makeup gal like myself.
Carolyn L.
Tallahassee
Awesome prismatic colors! It’s a little sticky but just blot it and you’re set! The sparkles don’t fade when blotting on tissue! Smells super good! Brings so much attention to your lips! Love it so much! Also a great gift to give to someone since it has different color of sparkles!
Kayleigh S.
Waterford, CT
So gorgeous, smells so good. Packed with gorgeous micro glitter. This product rekindled my love of lip gloss. I love the Rose Pearl shade, and can't wait to try more!
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
This is such a pretty gloss. I love how the sparkles in the gloss can shift from a rose color to gold. The only complaint I have with these glosses is that it somehow gets all over the place; so careful application is a must!
Taylor P.
Calgary, AB
It’s the perfect night out lipcolor! It wears down evenly throughout the Night so you don’t have to worry about it looking bad. The color is really nice! I have very fair skin and it looks really good on me!
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my nails care. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Kristy M.
One if my favourites. I usually wear this as a lip topper, it's really gorgeous with subtle color and sparkles. You can Wear it alone as well because the color is so subtle you will just see a sparkly shine.
Annie H.
Toronto
Overall, a great lipgloss. Definitely perfect for the metallic lip trend. It's pretty opaque, especially for a gloss. The one I have is duo-chrome, which I love. Being a metallic gloss, probably not the best for every day, more so for going out and making a statement. I've also swatched the gold one in-store. Super metallic and opaque! I've already recommended it to friends!
shamsad n.
D-79,housing estate,Kushtia
u can’t compare anything with this lipstick cause they are different than others and their finishing is so smooth and good for all seasons
Madison S.
Maple, Ontario
It’s an ok colour, I was expecting it to be more pink but it’s great!!!💓💞❤️👏🏼 please send