Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, WC21034 Goldenrod

by Prismacolor

Features: -Color pencil. -Premier collection. -Artist quality water soluble colored pencils. -Can be used with water and a brush to create translucent, watercolor effects. -Excellent solubility for a smooth and even lay down of pigmented color. -Packag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, WC21034 Goldenrod!
Amber L.
Beckley, WV
I really want these!! I heard they work amazingly and they are the best kind to get. If anybody bought me these I would seriously be in love! I got to try it once and it was way better than the crayola brand so I would definitely recommend adding this to your Christmas list.
Sarah S.
I find that watercolor pencils are very helpful in detail and defining certain aspects of your painting. These are the best ones you can get out of really decent price. Don't hold out and definitely get these
Matt S.
Scappoose
Great water color pencils, only downside that I have with these, is that they have a plain wooden casing, which takes up some time looking for the right Color because there is only a small amount of the color on the outside of the pencil, other than that they apply nicely!
Ashley C.
houston
Love this product . I love art and getting to do this is the best thing . Pros are that I get to not worry if I put to much and it dosent need a lot to apply a lot just to fit in a picture . After layers it's still in good used . And easy to sharpen
Juancarlos L.
Armenia Quindío
Hermosos colores. Quisiera tener toda la colección para mejorar mi experiencia en el dibujo y lA pintura dr calidad
Caren A.
Hi I would like to get this product as I love to try this kind of thing, and they serve me a lot, I would love to try it and give a real good review
Maria Jose P.
bogota
Wow, I love these pencils, they are the best thing to draw in water with powerful colors. They don't make a mess.
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this prodact ..we need #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍 When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤ 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Looking for your answer?