Arts & EntertainmentHobbies & Creative ArtsArt PencilsPrismacolor
Verithin Colored Pencils - Set of 24 - Assorted Colors

Prismacolor Verithin Colored Pencils - Set of 24 - Assorted Colors

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Strong leads that sharpen to a needle point. Perfect for making check marks or accounting ledger entries. The brilliant colors will not smear even when wet. Available in sets of assorted colors or in individual colors packaged 12/box. Set of 24.

Aún no eh tenido todo los colores y solo eh probado unos q otros y puedo decir que son buenos en pigmento pero , cuál es la forma correcta de sacarle las puntas y que queden en buen estado?
How do these pencils compare to the Statler watercolour pencils? I am looking to upgrade my watercolour pencils and am looking for any suggestions.
CaaN I get this for free?
Start your review of Prismacolor Verithin Colored Pencils - Set of 24 - Assorted Colors!
S H.
Prismacolor Verithin Colored Pencils - Set of 24 - Assorted Colors uploaded by S H.
These pencils are silk like, color and sketch butter! I love how lightweight they are and pigmented. They break sometimes quickly, which can be a tad annoying when doing a project, however the quality is better than most. #coloredpencils #art #crafts #drawing #hobby #color
M.s.h.g S.
Inver Grove heights, MN
Omg I love these color pencils it always makes my coloring realistic. These are probably the pros for people who actually know how to draw like me. It is sometimes expensive but it's worth it. I give it 5 stars to be honest I love there colors. People should get them and try them out!. Prismacolor Verithin Colored Pencils - Set of 24 - Assorted Colors
Rita R.
Colores muy vivos, caridad excelente, tonalidad y fuerza de color están muy bien. La textura al pintar la he visto y es muy buena también, personal mente no los tengo, pero si los he usado. Muy buenos!!!
Manuela P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Son de excelente calidad! La punta no se quiebra fácil y tiene una gran variedad de tonos y colores.
Kendra G.
Oldsmar, FL
Love these coloring pencils! Soft, vibrant colors! Just beautiful and well worth the cost. I use these for coloring, drawing and doodling. I loved these so much I purchased a set for my elderly father who took up coloring when he got sick and needed to have something to do. He also could tell the difference in quality. Highly recommend.
Franny B.
Plainfield, IN
Indudablemente los mejores desde hace muchos años; de alta calidad,de colores inigualables y su punta no se parte
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Creo que pintan Miley y sus. Colores son bien bonitos para los dibujos 🙂creo que 🤭🤭🤭✍🏻
cheyenne W.
alabama
I love this. They are my favorite type of color pencils to use while drawing and coloring.
Marcy D.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love these pencils! They are smooth, easy to blend, and provide great coverage. The difference between these and the cheaper pencils is definitely noticeable. My mother was an artist and these are the only pencils she would use. I tried them, and I’m hooked. I use them for drawing, Bible highlighting, Inductive Bible study, etc - anything you need a colored pencil for, Prisma pencils will work better. They sharpen to a nice point. They are a little more expensive than the others, but I think they’re worth it.
Rose S.
Roscoe, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love these pencils they are great and Have a great selection of colors. Mine have lasted a really long time. I would say the quality is good however, some of them to break easily.