BY PRISMACOLOR

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Strong leads that sharpen to a needle point. Perfect for making check marks or accounting ledger entries. The brilliant colors will not smear even when wet. Available in sets of assorted colors or in individual colors packaged 12/box. Set of 24. see more...

• I want these so bad.. Are they good? How much are these? ...1 Answers
  • I love drawing and coloring, so I need good quality color...1 Answers
Jerry L.
Goode, VA
These pencils are just flat out awesome. They are definitely the best pencil that you can buy in my opinion. I highly suggest these to anyone who is serious about art.
Stephanie P.
Harris Township, MI
By far the best colored pencils on the market. Yes they're expensive but they are defiantly worth it. Easy to sharpen without the lead breaking and nothing blends quiet like these pencils do. If you run out of a color you can easily buy a new one for like 1.50.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really like the color tones in this set, expect on the yellow tones I would prefer a darker yellow. I find that I don't have to apply as much pressure as in other brands. I would have given a better rating if I didn't have any problems while sharping some of this. I kept on getting broken leads on a few of this.
Jamie C.
Oxford, MA
Best colored pencils ever hands down!!! Buy on amazon or with a 50%off craft store coupon! They are so smooth and perfect for blending and shading. I just can't get enough!
Lisa G.
Winder, GA
These are great quality pencils for fine detail work. They sharpen to a fine tip and you don't lose much pencil in sharpening. These are a harder lead so caution when bearing down.
Heather W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
The colors are vibrant, apply evenly, and the pencils are high quality. I use them for any pencil project I want to look professional.
Rebeca B.
I could use this pencils for every illustration I made, the quality is amazing, and the colors blend easily
Sheridan W.
These are amazing!!!! My go to pencil for coloring. They're so creamy and smooth
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this prodact ..we need #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Lorna W.
Decorator Expert Level 5
I was expecting to love these as I had a voucher and since I already owned Prismacolor Scholar I wanted to try the more expensive Verithin type. I actually enjoy the Scholar brand more! These have lovely fine tips, but it takes ages to pack color on and the Scholar seems to come out much brighter and more beautiful. As a result these are languishing in a drawer and I'm onto my second pack of Scholar pencils.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love drawing and coloring, so I need good quality colors. Are these colors good quality and comfortable to color?
Debby M.