Prismacolor Premier Mixed Media Set uploaded by Tesla R.

BY SANFORD

Thick cores of color last long to bring bold statements to life, while soft leads make them the best tool to blend in or shade away. They're vivid and intense in one stroke and subtle and soft in the next, making them perfect for any project, big or small. Smooth coverage and a wide array of colors to choose from make it easy to find a soft spot for these premium pencils. Set contains 79 assorted colors see more...

Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
I was lucky enough to get this set for a significant discount on dickblick.com. I recently started doing commissioned colored pencil drawings and these are amazing colored pencils. The only two complaints I have are that the verithin pencils don't lay down as much pigment as the premier style especially when blending. Also there's no grey in this set. I do a lot of animal portraits and it's kind of annoying that there's no grey!
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I was gifted these for Christmas and I seriously can't say enough good things about them. These pencils are smooth as butter and totally worth the extra money! I use these primarily while coloring in my adult coloring books. They are easy to color whole areas or just to lightly shade with. These sharpen well and I have not had one breakage. Prisma has an awesome selection of colors to choose from. I have the 79 count set which includes 48 basic colored pencils - and also included are outlining/detailed pencils, watercolor pencils, colored lead art sticks (similar to a crayon) and a sharpener. Before these I used Crayola colored pencils - which I still love, but I definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a little better quality and color variety.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
By far these are the best pencils I've used they blend very easily I really like working with them I buy these not only for my kids but for my self as welll
Jovana M.
My sister Mina had these colour pencils and we can say that there are awsome.Grejt bland dont brake i will love if a get these