Prismacolor Premier Fine Line Marker

by Prismacolor

Features: -Marker. -Premier collection. -Permanent and premium pigmented ink is non-toxic, archival quality, acid-free, and light-fast. -Water and smear resistant when dry. -Results may vary based on paper characteristics. -Ideal for crisp lines and de.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prismacolor Premier Fine Line Marker!
Jennifer  H.
Daly City, CA
The .005 tip is the best ultra fine fine liner I’ve ever found! I’ve been using it for years!
Adri W.
Casa Grande, AZ
I use these with my Copic Sketches and I only have one color. It is very bold, and the color is so nicely pigmented. I love using this for line art, a very nice marker.
Jennifer G.
Dallas, NC
I'm so glad I bought these because the ink in them is just so bold! Good for when you want to outline your drawings!
Carrie M.
Boise, ID
Fantastic marker for detailed line drawing. I use this in my Zentangle pieces. I have 5 different sizes and these are my go to pen.
Delta C.
London
I've bought about 4 of these. I use them instead of regular pens for my notes. They look neater and the lines are so crisp!

Looking for your answer?