Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsAlvin & Company
Prismacolor Premier Double-Ended Markers: Warm Grays, 12 pieces

Prismacolor Premier Double-Ended Markers: Warm Grays, 12 pieces

by Alvin & Company

BEROL PRISMACOLOR MARKER WARM

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prismacolor Premier Double-Ended Markers: Warm Grays, 12 pieces!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  H.
Daly City, CA
I have all of these shades of grey and they’re my absolute favorite!!! I use them constantly. Using the various shades from wg 10% all the way up to wg 90% in a project looks so cool!!! Especially if you only use warm grey family shades and no colors or cool greys. It’ll look like something from a printer if done right!
Meagan  L.
Loves Park, IL
I got a pack of the warm greys and a standard pack and these are my favorite art markers to use!! Some people say that COPIC markers are better... but I’ve never been able to afford them. So happy these came out. I bought some two years ago and they’re still going strong!

Looking for your answer?