BY PRISMACOLOR #84 in Writing

High-grade, permanent, acid-free pigments provide rich color saturation that is perfect for every level of expertise. Soft core creates a smooth color laydown and is designed for superior blending and shading. Strong, thick leads resist breakage, ensuring a longer life for your pencil. Pencil Type: Drawing; Lead Color(s): Assorted. see more...

Ashley N.
Prismacolor is by far the best brand of colored pencils I have ever used. They apply very smooth and very easy to build layers with. They also do not break as easily as some cheaper brands. I would recommend these to any artist!
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I love this pack of colors they are so smooth the color glides on so easily, they blend well and the colors are so vivid., I'm on my 5th pack just by how much I use these. I got lucky i bought them on sale in walmart around september for like 7 bucks.
Ashley C.
houston
If you are An artist you would love this product !!! That it's worth every buck . Effective says it all on the paper of the sheet . Any artist that loves to blend and knows what they are doing or want to get better details . Will all refer anyone to used this !!! Worth every penny
Michelle C.
Smooth application, saturates the paper and blends easily. They work great for both kids drawings and more complex artwork. The only downside is the lead breaks easily if you oversharpen.
shy a.
Really good soft smooth colored pencils theu are expensive ,but worth it compared to regular $1 colored penicls they look amazing on paper. And they are easy to blend with on paper.
Cayli S.
Paris, TX
These pencils are the best quality colored pencils I've ever used. The colors are very rich and vibrant, I've never used any pencils that compare. They are decently priced if you don't buy them at an overpriced craft store. I would definitely recommend these pencils to anyone looking for colored pencils.
Leslie Y.
I got these at Walmart recently in their back to school section for $7.00! It definitely is a steal for the price it normally goes for. These are smooth and great for people who are light handed, but want their colors vivid. Sharpening is not problem either. These are great for the coloring books.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I love prismacolor. This set has a nice selection of colors, but it's not as diverse as I would've hoped. I really wish they would find a way to encase their pencils so they would be more break resistant. Their lead is so waxed based (which is wonderful for blending, I don't want that to change) that even in shipping to stores the leads break, which makes them hard to use, hard to sharpen or completely unable to be used.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
Prismacolor pencils provide a unique tool to making art. Unlike your typical colored pencil, these ones are wax based, creating a more natural fuller look. They come in a wide variety of colors that can be used for creating a huge range of art. These work great on most papers and surface leaving a solid look.
Denisse L.
Best Money I've ever spent! Love the results I have in my work right after I use these, still a few kinks to work out in what I draw. Bought these for $10 at walmart, no regrets.