Add a Photo

By PRISMACOLOR
#127 in Writing
High-grade, permanent, acid-free pigments provide rich color saturation that is perfect for every level of expertise. Soft core creates a smooth color laydown and is designed for superior blending and shading. Strong, thick leads resist breakage, ensuring a longer life for your pencil. Pencil Type: Drawing; Lead Color(s): Assorted.
Photos (6)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA

I own a few sets of these premier pencils. I use them to create "masterpieces" in my coloring books.
I like the shade range and how easily available they are. I normally buy my sets from Michaels (don't forget your coupons)!
I have noticed that sharpening is a pain, even after I purchased the Prisma sharpener.
Cayli S.
Cayli S.
Paris, Tx

These pencils are the best quality colored pencils I've ever used. The colors are very rich and vibrant, I've never used any pencils that compare. They are decently priced if you don't buy them at an overpriced craft store. I would definitely recommend these pencils to anyone looking for colored pencils.
Leslie Y.
Leslie Y.

I got these at Walmart recently in their back to school section for $7.00! It definitely is a steal for the price it normally goes for. These are smooth and great for people who are light handed, but want their colors vivid. Sharpening is not problem either. These are great for the coloring books.
houston

If you are An artist you would love this product !!! That it's worth every buck . Effective says it all on the paper of the sheet . Any artist that loves to blend and knows what they are doing or want to get better details . Will all refer anyone to used this !!! Worth every penny
shy a.
shy a.

Really good soft smooth colored pencils theu are expensive ,but worth it compared to regular $1 colored penicls they look amazing on paper. And they are easy to blend with on paper.
Denisse L.
Denisse L.

Best Money I've ever spent! Love the results I have in my work right after I use these, still a few kinks to work out in what I draw. Bought these for $10 at walmart, no regrets.
Ashley C.

These are some of the best colored pencils I've ever used. I love how easy it is to blend the colors. They're a bit pricey, but well worth it.
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

I love prismacolor. This set has a nice selection of colors, but it's not as diverse as I would've hoped. I really wish they would find a way to encase their pencils so they would be more break resistant. Their lead is so waxed based (which is wonderful for blending, I don't want that to change) that even in shipping to stores the leads break, which makes them hard to use, hard to sharpen or completely unable to be used.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL

Prismacolor pencils provide a unique tool to making art. Unlike your typical colored pencil, these ones are wax based, creating a more natural fuller look. They come in a wide variety of colors that can be used for creating a huge range of art. These work great on most papers and surface leaving a solid look.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
Spring, TX

I love this pack of colors they are so smooth the color glides on so easily, they blend well and the colors are so vivid., I'm on my 5th pack just by how much I use these. I got lucky i bought them on sale in walmart around september for like 7 bucks.

Join Now