Prismacolor PC1150 Premier Colored Pencil 150-Color Set uploaded by Brandie M.

BY PRISMACOLOR

It can be a hard task to pick the perfect gift for creative people, especially if you don't know the first thing about art supplies. From art gifts for beginners to the ultimate artist package for that expert painter in your life, the Prismacolor Pencil Gift Box Set would bring any person s imagination to life. Whether it's for a birthday, an anniversary, or a Christmas present or perhaps simply an I love the fact you're an artist present, this Gift Box would be the perfect gift. Thick cores of color last long to bring bold statements to life, while soft leads make them the best tool to blend in or shade away. They're vivid and intense in one stroke and subtle and soft in the next, making them perfect for any project, big or small. Smooth coverage and a wide array of colors to choose from make it easy to find a soft spot for these premium pencils. Set contains 150 assorted colors: Nectar, Seashell Pink, Sandbar Brown, Black Raspberry, Kelly Green, Moss Green, Artichoke, Espresso, China Blue, Denim Blue, Blue Lake, Caribbean Sea, Lemon Yellow, Light Green, Slate Gray, Marine Green, Beige, Indigo Blue, Ultramarine Blue, True Blue, Cerulean Blue, Aquamarine, Copenhagen Blue, Peacock Green, Dark Green, Grass Green, True Green, Olive Green, Apple Green, Spring Green, Cream, Canary Yellow, Sunburst Yellow, Orange, Non-Photo Blue, Pale Vermilion, Poppy Red, Scarlet Lake, Crimson Red, Carmine Red, Light Peach, Blush Pink, Pink, Magenta, Dark Purple, Violet, Violet Blue, Lavender, Black, Tuscan Red, White, Peach, Light Umber, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Ochre, Terra Cotta, Sienna Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Umber, Sepia, Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, Lilac, Chartreuse, Light Aqua, Hot Pink, Process Red, Mulberry, Black Grape, Salmon, Yellow Orange, Spanish Orange, Yellow Chartreuse, Limepeel, Parrot Green, Imperial Violet, Parma Violet, Dahlia Purple, Jasmine, Clay Rose, Pink Rose, Rosey Beige, Celadon Green, Jade Green, Mediterranean Blue, Cloud Blue, Blue Slate, Periwinkle, Grayed L see more...

Brandie M.
Tullahoma
I am an avid colorist and the second I colored with the Prismacolor Premier pencils I was automatically hooked. They are so vivid and creamy.. They lay down and blend so beautifully.. They are my #1 brand pencil. The only downfalls are they don't hold a point very well due to there creaminess, they seem to break extremely easily. If dropped the core breaks. Yes this can be fixed however that is a pain. Despite those issues I highly recommend these pencils to everyone... Picture attached was done in Prismacolor Premier Pencils
Melissa R.
Pittsburgh
If you're serious about wanting to create stunning pictures, these colored pencils are the way to go. With a softer core and deep pigment you have complete control over shading and detail. These pencils sharpen easily to any size point and I have yet to find a broken core. The only concern I have is that the gold and silver colors do not appear as metallic on paper as they do in the pencils core. Great for professional artists, art students, and those with a passionate hobby.
my s.
West Milton
Prismacolor is my favorite brand or colored pencils because of the smoothness of these pencils and how beautifully they blend. They are very high quality and I've never been disappointed in them. They work especially well on colored paper and show up so well and boldly.
Holly •.
Best colored pencils I've tried so far.
Pros: blends easily, variety of colors, can get very detailed work
The only Con is they're expensive but they're worth it.
Totally worth it, will be buying more when I've used them all.
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
Great for calligraphy when it comes to shading as well as coloring or just outlining things in general!
Jerry L.
Goode, VA
I love everything that is prismacolor. By far my favorite art supply company out there.
Brittany L.
Oklahoma City
I got the whole set for Christmas within the last year, and I loved these pencils! I've been using these in the smaller sets for over a few years now, but I love the way they blend, and then pigmentation in these coloured pencils. They're really nice in my opinion.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2029 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Benitez B.
La mejor compra de mi vida. Excelente variedad de colores, excelente calidad. Funcionan muy bien en papel texturizado, y se pueden difuminar muy bien.
Saleina G.
Ontario
Super good pencils .Easy to use ,and good for details .Just a little bit to much money.But still good . Gonna get more soon
Faryal N.
Are those for professional use?