Prismacolor Col-Erase Colored Woodcase Pencils with Eraser

by Prismacolor

Strong, medium point delivers brilliant colors that make your drawing shine. No more smudges or ripped paper; built-in erasers allow you to correct mistakes and make changes anytime! Hexagonal barrel fits nicely into your hand and won't roll off tables or desks. PMA Certified nontoxic to ensure the health and safety of children and adults alike. Pencil Type: Drawing; Mechanism: Not Applicable; Packaging: Assortment; Lead Color(s): Black, Blue, Brown, Carmine Red, Green, Light Blue, Light Green, Purple, Terra Cotta, Tuscan Red, Vermilion, Yellow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prismacolor Col-Erase Colored Woodcase Pencils with Eraser!
How would you rate this product?
stanton
I love these pencils! They feel really nice to sketch with and are perfect for adding details to watercolor paintings. They aren't super pigmented, but that is a good thing. They are subtle and have a nice hard lead. They don't erase the best, however.
These Col-Erase are incredible. I find them super cool because they have an eraser to erase you’re mistakes. I found this very affordable and their price is very firm. I would recommend this to students and also for people that love doing art.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so fun too sketch with. My only issue is some of them are hard too erase. Overall I'm happy I bought them.