BY BITTERLACEBEAUTY

This is our super fun new illuminator in PRISM full of stripes of rainbow goodness... she is sectioned with red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet shimmer! They all work together to make the perfect rainbow ombre effect on the skin!

Just a little disclaimer! Due to the way this product is made, you will get all the colors in your pan throughout the whole product, not just on top. No two pans will be alike... sometimes one or 2 colors dominate at the top of the design. If you would like more of a certain color, let me know in your notes at checkout. I will do my best to accommodate your request!

Interested in transferring that rainbow highlight to your cheek? Swipe your finger one time in the pan and swipe one time on your cheek... full on prism effect! For a more blended look you can use a brush as you normally would.

This highlighter comes pressed in a 44 mm pan (same size as a Mac blush) Perfect for popping into one of our magnetic palettes!

This is NOT a Vegan product... but we are a cruelty free brand! We test on ourselves, not our fur babies :)

• Does anyone have a picture of them wearing this cuz I wan...2 Answers
  • this looks absolutely gorgeous!! I really really really w...2 Answers
  • My sister want one of these but, why are they so importan...2 Answers
Isabel M.
As soon as I saw this a couple years ago I became completely obsessed!!! The colors are so beautiful and they come out so pigmented! Everytime I do a rainbow look i have to reach for this highlighter. My experience with the company was also something I fell in love with ! The first time I got my highlighter it came broken I emailed them and they were able to send a new one which I was so grateful for. Once I tried the highlighter I saw the quality of their products is no joke! They're a somewhat smaller brand but u can tell they put lots of love and effort into each product ofcourse I ordered more and I love them all!
Kristen B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The colors are highly pigmented and give you that rainbow highlighter look everyone has been trying to achieve. I've even used these as eye shadows. It is a bit daring for work but just perfect for concerts, festivals and long nights of dancing at the club.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
The original rainbow highlighter!! Their products are amazing. I originally bought the rainbow, but have several others now; the color glides on nicely and stays. Vegan and cruelty free!
Angie S.
Want to talk about makeup being fun? It doesn’t get anymore fun than with this rainbow highlighter! The shimmering colors are so fun to wear for festivals or when dressing up. If you love highlighters, this is a must to have in your collection. It’s not for everyday, but when you’ve got just the right place to go, it’s fun to go there with a wearable rainbow!
Kitana M.
So this illuminator/highlighter has been trending on the Internet for some time now and I think it was a challenge of some sort of everyone just decided it looked cool and got it or something but you can literally highlight a fairly pigmented rainbow on your cheeks. It's not very practical cal for everyday but if you're in cheer this could come I pretty handy. It can double up as eyeshadow but honestly it's not something I ever really reach for, I just bought it becquseitscute and everyone on YouTube was raving about it. It would be cool for a gay pride thing. The pigment is okay, I didn't notice any scent off from it, the packaging seems pretty good but I haven't had mine for long so who know how long it'll last. But unless you really want a rainbow on your cheek every day you're not gonna find this product very useful.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It's very shimmery which helps the pigmentation show through. It is a little hard to apply, you definitely need the right kind of brush. But if you do it right, it looks like a prism reflecting across your cheeks! 111% worth how pricey it is, there's nothing else like it.
Caitlan P.
This is such a gorgeous and unique highlight. It looks so cool on the skin and you really can see all of the colors. To get all of the colors, however, you need to use a flat brush that reaches every color on the pan like a contour brush. I really love to wear it when I am feeling brave.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
It's a super unique product, it definitely produces a rainbow strobe. It would be fun for an event or a festival, maybe a Pride Parade. As for everyday use, not so much. Unless you work at MAC I don't think your boss would appreciate a rainbow on your face. It's a fairly small pan size for 20 dollars, but since it's not an everyday product it's O.K.
Emily O.
If you're all about being bold when it comes to your makeup, then this is for you! But if you're like me and like a natural glam look, then you might not want to listen to the hype and stray away from this product. The colors are VERY pigmented.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This highlighter is totally worth the hype if you enjoy wearing looks that are somewhat "out of the box" of the normal day look. While people preferring more natural looks may cringe this product provides a unique glow that everyone will ask you about.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
Where do I find this product? I have been looking everywhere but all the good ones seem to always be sold out.
Auh'Goddess B.
Where can I find this ??
Jessica H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where is this sold at? Is it only online?
Humeyra U.
Bolsward
this looks absolutely gorgeous!! I really really really want to get it but I never do my makeup too heavy, I always do nude stuff. I wanna know if it's worth getting?
Vernazia H.
Fort Myers, FL
Does this highlighter come off as chalky