Priori Lca Fx120 - Gel Perfector 1oz Womens Skincare

Priori Lca Fx120 - Gel Perfector 1oz Womens Skincare

A multi-action, lightly-textured facial gelFormulated with 16% LCA Complex for advanced moisturizationOffers multi-layer skin renewal & antioxidant protectionBlended with 1% Salicylic Acid to unclog poresLoaded with Pentapeptide-4 to boost collagen productionReduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinklesTargets the T-zone area that can lead to adult acne & breakoutsLeaves skin radiant & revitalized

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Priori Lca Fx120 - Gel Perfector 1oz Womens Skincare!
How would you rate this product?
Elk Grove, CA
OBSESSED! I’ve been using this product for over a year now and it is the only product I’ve tried that has really helped even out my skin tone and reduce pore size. I also have issues with milia on my forehead and occasionally one will pop up on a cheekbone, and this has helped immensely! I was also pleased that it did not dry out my skin (I do use moisturizer after however), it feels slightly tight after application but not dry. I think it’s worth the price, but Priori also has great holiday sales and I think it’s 15% off your first order.

Looking for your answer?