BY PRIORI

Priori® - The Anti-Aging Authority Cosmeceuticals Contains LCA Complex plus Salicylic Acid and peptides. Ideal for mature problem-prone skin to minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. . see more...

Priori Advanced AHA Perfection Facial Gel
Really helped clear up my acne. It can sting abit when applied but doesn't irritate. This is a product I've bought over and over again even though it is abit pricey it's worth it. It's a strong product but my skin responded well to it even when using it morning and night. Others might want to only use it once a day, maybe less.
Leenoy C.
This product really helped clear up my skin. I'm a first time user of this product, and I found it to be gentle and I saw immediate results. I will be repurchasing as I saw an immediate effect with this product.
Amy R.
Great product with light texture that isn't greasy and soaks in quickly. Eliminated acne overnight and made skin look and feel healthy. Not too heavy for summer humidity. Priori Advanced AHA Perfection Facial Gel
member-b9dd89034