Add a Photo

By PRIORI
Priori® - The Anti-Aging Authority Cosmeceuticals. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance and colorant free. Paraben free Contains LCA Complex in a gentle light lathering cleanser that gently exfoliates the skin, leaving it soft, soothed and radiant.  Gently removes makeup and daily residue.  Ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive. .
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Torrance, CA

This is an excellent product. This cleanser soothes you skin and takes out all the toxins from your face. Great product to use at night or morning it relaxes the skin
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

This product is a good product for those that do have sensitive skin it is very gentle as it says but if you do have oily skin I do recommend you not to use this product I have oily skin myself and it just made my skin seem even more oily this product would be good for someone that has a combo of oily and dry skin and someone that also has just dry skin.
Maria A.

Light, airy facial cleanser. Simple face wash that leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean! Love it!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Minden, NV

I got this product after having a facial at my local beauty salon and a different product by Priori being used on me.

After discussions with the person pampering my face we agreed that the facial products I was using were way too harsh for my skin and were causing the dry bits to get worse and therefore increasing oil production elsewhere.

I decided to take the plunge with this, despite the hefty pricetag, and haven't looked back since. I need a single pump of the product to wash my whole face and even though I have used it twice a day for nearly a year I am still on the very first bottle.

It really helped to bring back balance to my skin by being super gentle but it is also strong enough (somehow) to remove mascara and other stubborn bits of makeup from my face.

If you are looking to invest in some new skincare I would certainly suggest looking at this brand as they will have something for your needs.
Amela M.
Amela M.

Its an airy face cleanser every time u use it your skin will feel nicer it has a quite nice packing it could be a little pricey depending on where u buy it but you could also find deals i really love it you should try it too
katie n.
katie n.

I love this facial cleanser its so good because it hydrates your skin for hours and it makes your skin so hydrated if your skin so sensitive so I love this product because I've got sensitive skin and it doesn't do any harm
Nonnie K.
Nonnie K.

Great for all skin types even sensitive skin, works wonders and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed
rayane s.
rayane s.

Este produto e muito ótimo deu muito certo para mim nota 10 eu amei mesmo estou dando 5 estelas
Shanae M.
Shanae M.
Scotland

Great facial cleanser. It makes the skin feel healthy and it makes it smooth
Calum L.
Calum L.

Great removes uneven skin tones and red patches are gone I had a small break out around nose but it clears up and leaves skin feeling soft!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Does this cleanser have an unpleasant smell?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL

Does this cleanser work well?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA

Would this be a good cleanser with people who have acne?
Maria A.

Is this an oily product for some skin types?

Join Now