Add a Photo

By PRIORI
Priori® - The Anti-Aging Authority Cosmeceuticals. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance and colorant free. Paraben free Contains LCA Complex in a gentle light lathering cleanser that gently exfoliates the skin, leaving it soft, soothed and radiant.  Gently removes makeup and daily residue.  Ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive. .
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Minden, NV

I got this product after having a facial at my local beauty salon and a different product by Priori being used on me.

After discussions with the person pampering my face we agreed that the facial products I was using were way too harsh for my skin and were causing the dry bits to get worse and therefore increasing oil production elsewhere.

I decided to take the plunge with this, despite the hefty pricetag, and haven't looked back since. I need a single pump of the product to wash my whole face and even though I have used it twice a day for nearly a year I am still on the very first bottle.

It really helped to bring back balance to my skin by being super gentle but it is also strong enough (somehow) to remove mascara and other stubborn bits of makeup from my face.

If you are looking to invest in some new skincare I would certainly suggest looking at this brand as they will have something for your needs.
Amela M.
Amela M.

Its an airy face cleanser every time u use it your skin will feel nicer it has a quite nice packing it could be a little pricey depending on where u buy it but you could also find deals i really love it you should try it too
katie n.
katie n.

I love this facial cleanser its so good because it hydrates your skin for hours and it makes your skin so hydrated if your skin so sensitive so I love this product because I've got sensitive skin and it doesn't do any harm
Ana H.
Ana H.

This product is good, a great make-up remover, cleanses the skin leaves you a refreshing and gentle scent. I like to feel my skin clean, I recommend them to use it.
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Meriden, CT

This gives my face every fresh feel to it I love it and I would recommend this to anyone with huge pores it really helps it going to clean the dirt off your face.
Frangy Q.
Frangy Q.

Priori cleanser can be used morning and night. It is a gentle, deep clean without taking all the needed oils from your skin. I love all their products.
Kayleen O.
Kayleen O.
Odessa, TX

This facial cleanser is one of the greatest I have ever tried
It makes my face so smooth and healthy
I can never go a day without it!
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC

This clenser is great for dry AND oily skin unlike most cleaners which only does one or the other , Absolutely recommend this
A cleanser that I have used for years, great at melting away dead skin sells, preventing blocked pores and promoting healing
Nonnie K.
Nonnie K.

Great for all skin types even sensitive skin, works wonders and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Does this cleanser have an unpleasant smell?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL

Does this cleanser work well?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA

Would this be a good cleanser with people who have acne?
Maria A.
Maria A.

Is this an oily product for some skin types?

Join Now