Add a Photo

By PRIORI
Priori® - The Anti-Aging Authority Cosmeceuticals. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance and colorant free. Paraben free Contains LCA Complex in a gentle light lathering cleanser that gently exfoliates the skin, leaving it soft, soothed and radiant.  Gently removes makeup and daily residue.  Ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive. .
Lear29522 Ana H.
Lear29522 Ana H.

This product is good, a great make-up remover, cleanses the skin leaves you a refreshing and gentle scent. I like to feel my skin clean, I recommend them to use it.
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Meriden, CT

This gives my face every fresh feel to it I love it and I would recommend this to anyone with huge pores it really helps it going to clean the dirt off your face.
Frangy Q.
Frangy Q.

Priori cleanser can be used morning and night. It is a gentle, deep clean without taking all the needed oils from your skin. I love all their products.
Kayleen O.
Kayleen O.
Odessa, TX

This facial cleanser is one of the greatest I have ever tried
It makes my face so smooth and healthy
I can never go a day without it!
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC

This clenser is great for dry AND oily skin unlike most cleaners which only does one or the other , Absolutely recommend this
A cleanser that I have used for years, great at melting away dead skin sells, preventing blocked pores and promoting healing
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN

Great for dry and oily skin. The product does what it claims to do and I'd definitely recommend it.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Fremont, CA

Products works so good . I love this product . It is amazing easy to use and it is worth buying
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Cullowhee, NC

This is a great product for my combo skin. It exceeded my expectations tremendously
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Orlando, FL

I enjoy the feeling that this face wash gifts. I feel clean, but not dried out.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Does this cleanser have an unpleasant smell?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL

Does this cleanser work well?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA

Would this be a good cleanser with people who have acne?
Maria A.
Maria A.

Is this an oily product for some skin types?

Join Now