BY DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

Diane von Furstenberg reimagines her classic knit dress for now with an eye-catching print and timeless styling - Spread collar, V-neckline, wrap front with self-tie belt, allover print - Slim silhouette - Pair with suede pumps and a statement satchel see more...

livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.

i tried to get some alterations that ended up being expensive trying to make the cleavage not so low cut but even then it didn’t turn out so well. cute but not the greatest fit at least for my body
Malvika S.
Fullerton
I have the Abigail maxi wrap dress in size 0 and still I found that around the bust area, it is hard to keep my bra from showing because of the deep v. Still, this is one of my favorite dresses because of how flattering it can look on any and all women.
Shelly B.
I own this dress and it is stunning!!! It is made of high - quality silk that looks amazing and feels even better. I have taken very good care with ALL
of my DVF wrap dresses so they will last forever!!!