BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Kisha K.
Very reasonably priced. You definitely get a lot of quantity for what you pay for in my opinion. The flavor is very vibrant and strong, but it isn’t overwhelming either. If your a fan of chips and dill pickles I highly recommend this product for you as they do a great job incorporating these flavors into each other.
Yenifér C.
I love the variety that Pringles has when presenting their potatoes, I love it totally they are super rich economic and super delicious I would not complain about any of them because they are my favorite potatoes, what do you think? give me your opinion I read ...
kelsey b.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delicious!! If you're a dill pickle fan then this is the chip for you. The pringles have a bursting flavour of dill pickle in each bite! One of the many great flavors Pringles has to offer!
Ayesha I.
Sharjah, Sharjah
A perfect comfort food and a cheat meal for me. Imagine, picking up 7 to 10 chips in one go and biting them off is the amazing feeling ever. And yah, any flavour will do, it just has to be pringles.
Cindhu C.
They are yummy, not too much air filled,and the packaging is awesome n  affordable crunchy yummy chips they are like travel friendly too, can carry without a problem, and need not be bothered about air making them saggy, if left open, lid cones in handy
Pringles® The Original
Mi 🌹.
Very good and tasty potato, crispy and with a remarkable flavor, great for the afternoon snack, or how much of this hunger, practical and delicious, I recommend😊❤❤❤❤
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Dubai
Its my most favorite chips brand .. it’s really fresh each n every bite. Its expensive but .w orth it. I love this chips spicy pickle taste. If u r on a picnic then this chips is ur best friend ...
I recommend for all age group😍
Shivani P.
Vadodara
I had these at the airport once and ever since I can’t get my hands of it! Just the perfect snack with the side of a cheese dip! The tangy taste is incredible, and it had variations in unique flavours! I love my pringles!
Darla H.
Columbus, OH
I love this pickle flavor! It is probably my favorite flavor of chips out there. I love the Pringles packing because it’s great to packing on trips! I don’t have to worry about the chips getting crushed in my bag.
Zoe C.
Buenos aires
This chips really do taste lake pickles! They are quite tasty but not for everyone as it has a quite strong taste. Compare to other products this chips are one of the most expensive ones. If you like pickles this are the chips for you!
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?