BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Jessica B.
So sour and pickley lol. Make sure you like sour before eating these. I’m drooling just thinking about them now
Alex L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite Pringle’s ever. They are so hard to find but are my favorite. I love pickles and there is nothing better than a hot sunny pool day with a good tube of pickle Pringle’s to top it off.
Stephanie H.
Denison, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
A little too salty, but pickle flavor is good. Just wish they'd tone down the saltiness of them. Good for what they are.
Melody M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite flavor of pringles because its sour but also super salty which I love and cannot stop eating them! I always buy a container of these everytime I go out grocery shopping
Jasper R.
Nashville
Purchased at: Kroger
Screaming Dill Pickle is such a funny name for chips, first of all. For real, love these chips though. Perfect for when you want that crunchy, savory snack but are feeling a little unconventional. Pickle flavored chips used to freak me out a little, but now I love them!
Victoria C.
Bandy, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I would only recommend to dill pickle lovers. There is a strong salty after taste but other than that they did not taste bad! It’s more of a personal preference. I would prefer other flavors but it is good and I would eat them again.
Kalista B.
Pauls Valley
I generally love pickle flavored potato chips, but these are way too intensely flavored for me. I won't buy them again.
Saddie T.
Mesa
I loved it I am a big pickle person and these are so amazing the taste is wonderful there my top favorite chips and you get a lot for the price you pay
Krista d.
Iowa, LA
I am a sucker for anything pickle flavored! I loveee these chips! Great to eat for a side with a sandwich or just to snack on!
Lindsey L.
Kingsport
To much pickle flavor. Chip also tastes way to hard. Way to strong and beyond way to salty. Not the best kind.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?