BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
Even thinking about These makes my mouth water! I love how much flavor these have! Delicious
Monique O.
Hurricane
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves these chips and I love that you can easy reseal the can. He loves the flavor
Sandy G.
I was obsessed with these when I was pregnant! They have that crispy crunch and tasty flavor!
Emily T.
Huntsville
I love dill pickles. These chips taste just like you are eating a pickle straight from a jar!
Sam G.
North Richland Hills
PICKLE BOYS LOVE LOVE
YUMYUMYUM WILL EAT FOREVER 💦💦💦 GOOD GOOD BEST BOYS PICKLE CHIPS YESSSSS
Delilah L.
Great price. Great product. All pringles are good nothing else left to say. Would buy again.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I was a little timid of these at first but they were actually pretty good! I would buy again.
Sarah Cate L.
Guyton, GA
Love these dill pickle chips! These and the salt and vinegar are my favorite Pringles favors.
Karissa J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Really good but you have to really like a strong pickle flavor but I think they’re delicious
Kristina W.
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic chip in a delicious, different flavor. Not the norm, but who likes boring anyway?
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?