BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Tara P.
Manchester, NH
These pringles pickle chips are awesome if you like pickles .. They have a strong pickle taste .. pringles is a great brand
Sirona N.
Framingham, MA
Pringles makes some of the best pickle chips available! I love pickles and could probably eat a whole roll of these chips.
Cortney P.
Dalton, GA
Pickle chips are the best! Pringles are the most awesome chips ever! My kids love to carry around the can and go to. Town!
Bethany H.
I love dill pickle flavoring and I love Pringles so when I had these chips I fell in love! Amazing flavor and great crisp!
Destiny S.
These are literally my favorite in the world. I keep a can in my car for a “just in case” snack. They always hit the spot.
Leanna H.
Topock
My favorite out of all o eat these till I'm sick but I'm a huge pickle lover and I'm so glad they came up with this flavor
Kallie Y.
Malden
I love sour things expecially right now at 23 weeks pregnant but on a normal basis I buy these chips and they are the best
Mindy K.
Paris, TX
My go to when I was pregnant they are just so yummy. If you like dill pickles and you like Pringles your sure to love these
Kara L.
Richlands, NC
I don't eat many chips but these are so delicious!! I am a big pickle fan so pickle flavored chips are a winner in my book!
Bre S.
Syracuse, NY
These taste like batteries. If you want dill flavor buy Lay's. These leave a strange after taste and coating on your tongue
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?