BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Crystal W.
San Antonio, TX
Because who doesn't love dill pickle flavored chips!!! I wish I could find these more often but it's rare to find!!!! Enjoy!
Carolina D.
I love Pringles chips. I have been eating them for years. The Dill Pickle is just awful. Don't know what they were thinking.
Candace B.
Pringles screamin dill pickle chips are pretty good. They are a little over powering on the dill, but overall they're good .
Sky D.
Portland, OR
This are really weird! I think a pregnant woman probably designed these. They don’t taste bad per se... they are just weird.
Laura R.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this flavor in pringles chips! They are tart but so flavorful. These chips are such a fun alternative to regular chips
Braden B.
If you like dill pickle then this is the chip for you. It is amazingly good and taste just like you're biting into a pickle.
January R.
Jefferson City, MO
These are a little bit overwhelming. My kids and I like to try new flavors, but we tend to stick to the more regular flavors
Sarah E.
In my house not many people like the dill flavor but I love them. [product:pringles-xtra-screamin'-dill-pickle-potato-crisps]
Amber H.
Just thinking of the Pringles dill flavor makes my mouth water! It's so tasty and the flavor is not overwhelming, just right!
Ashley S.
Johnstown, PA
I love pickles so, these are a dream come true for me. I love them to death and I always make sure to get them when I'm out.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?