BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

🖤Tiannaaaaa🖤™️ T.
Pagosa Springs
Best pringles flavor ever. Definitely spot on. Once you pop you cannot stop. I definitely recommend if you love pickles! This met my expectations!!!
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
pretty good but maybe that’s because i love pickles way too much. again, not much for the money i was paying. best dill pickle flavor brand of chip.
Brandy M.
This has always been my favorite flavor. But the last several times I've gotten them I've been disappointed. They don't have as much flavor anymore.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
I loved these when I was pregnant. They do really taste like a dill pickle. The chips just break so easily in your mouth. The flavor is very savoury.
Dani G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything Pringles. They are one of the best chip brands. Although, I wish some chips had more flavor. Put more flavor on the BBQ ones please.
Melissa Z.
Normal, IL
These are amazing. Salty, full of pickle flavor, and light crisps like any other flavor of a Pringle. These and the salt and vinegar are the best!
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
These are so good! Of course, they aren't the healthiest. I'm fairly satisfied with Pringles, though, because they last a while. Dill is delicious!
Alisha M.
Guilty pleasure for road trips. Love Pringles for their convienent packaging. This flavor is sometime just what you need. Who doesn't love pickles!
Lima M.
My favorite chips! Very good to grab and head out the door! Absolutely delicious! Has a more savory taste to it. I totally recommend it to a foodie
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
I will literally eat dill pickle anything. I love dill pickles so I got super excited to try these. They're the perfect amount of tangy and salty.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?