BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Kadie M.
Whitewater
I ate these growing up because my grandmother always bought them for us kids. I will warn you because if you eat the whole can your mouth will be sore!
Marie S.
USAFA
These are... weird like not a good or bad weird just... weird. They definitely taste like pickles but it’s hard to explain. I wouldn’t buy them again.
Chrystal S.
Wonderful dill pickle taste. The packaging gives you your best full chips compared to the bag brands. You actually get what you pay for instead of air.
Dawn B.
Huntsville, AL
This is myyoungest sons favorite. He went through a can of them today. I dont let them eat that many but he snuck the can to his room when I got home.
katelin S.
Alva, Oklahoma
These chips are one of my favorites. I have always loved pickles, so these chips are heaven for me. Great snack if you love salty things, and pickles.
Stephanie O.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate pickles , & I did a challenge trying to figure out the flavor & these on spot on pickles! so if you love pickles here is your favorite thing ! d
Daytona💭 O.
Clarksville
i love these chips i love the flavor and i love pringles bc they are like travel friendly i just feel like only have the chip is coated and i hate that
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like the bottle said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Tori B.
Starkville, MS
I love how crunchy Pringles are, and the dill pickle Pringles are no exception! They’re perfectly crunchy and give a true to name dill pickle flavor.
Dani G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything Pringles. They are one of the best chip brands. Although, I wish some chips had more flavor. Put more flavor on the BBQ ones please.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?