BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

J L.
Little Rock, AR
Yum! These pringles live up to their name of extreme flavor. When you open the canister a wave of dill flavor hits you in the nose. Each bit sends a tingly zip right behind the ear and lets you know you've got the real thing. They taste great with any sandwich and aren't too bad on the calorie side.
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
I'm obsessed with pickle flavor. I don't know why. These are so good. They aren't too salty or too greasy so they have the perfect amount of flavor and crunch. They aren't the best dill flavored product on the market but they're still amazing.
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI
My granddaughter and I LOVE pickles so of course we have to try anything Pickle flavored and I'm a HUGE pringles fan but i usually only do original but the pickle flavor was a big bang for us. I cant eat them enough and have issues finding them in some of our stores :( i will have to think bout buying stoke so i have them when i want them :)
Leah J.
New Braunfels, TX
These are surprisingly delicious! I absolutely love these. I have always been a huge fan of Pringles--they are such a quick, easy snack particularly when I'm on the move (long car rides, etc). The dill flavor is not as overwhelming as most dill flavored snacks I've tried, I love it!
Bri B.
I love all things pickle, usually. This is the exception, they are not good at all in my opinion. Other than the price being very good, because they are affordable, I can't think of anything else good about the dill pickle Pringles.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I love anything dill pickle flavor and these are absolutely amazing! I literally ate them in one sitting. The vinegar from the pickle flavor along with dill spice is just perfect and tastes so good with the saltiness of the chips. If you love dill pickles you would love these!
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
Im in love with these. I love pickles .whe i saw that they make this flavor i had to grab. It taste just as if your eating a regular pickle but just in a chip form
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
OH MY GOSH when I first heard about this flavored pringles, i was so ready to try these because i am in love with pickles! They are a good snack! When i tried them, I thought that they were delicious! they are also affordable!!
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
These are my favorite Pringles!!! I love the pickle taste and the tanginess that comes with the first bite. It doesn't compare to others and it's not healthy but it makes a good snack. I literally can't live without these!!!
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I have had Lay's pickle chips, loved them. Since Pringles is one of my favorite brands of chip I expected to love them even more. Unfortunately, the flavor wasn't on every chip, they were lightly coated. The ones that were coated were very good, and if every chip tasted that way it would be at least 4 stars.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?