BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Genesis F.
Labelle, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Very very delicious my family and I love these chips so much it is a must grab when going to the grocery store great for any type of parties or events or just a simple get together.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a few times and I really like it and will continue to use it. Love the dill pickle
Dianna L.
Williamsburg, KY
Pringles!!! The only chips that isn't half full of air (and lies) lol love these! Always full of flavor and goodness. Also very affordable and love the container they come in because they can't be smashed :)
Lizbet V.
houston, TX
all the pringles are good especially the original ones and for a good price yeah i guarantee you’ll like them and it’s container is full and u can get it at walmart or any other grocery store but i suggest it
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
Oh my gosh, I can't express enough how much I LOVE these! Every time I see them on a store shelf I get totally stoked and have to refrain from buying them all, they are that good 😅 They taste exactly like fresh dill pickles, but with that perfect crispy texture of a Pringle. I have tried other brands of pickle flavored chips, but none of them even begin to compare to these. If you love chips and pickles, this is the product for you!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Claudia R.
San Diego, CA
Found these interesting flavored chips at Kmart one day. Let me tell you, I absolutely love pickles, but this was a little too much flavor in a chip form for me. The smell is intense!! I can handle eating them, but to sit down and eat a bunch of them probably isn't going to happen. Just a little bit at a time. Perhaps those that love pickles even more than I do will enjoy these through and through. Just wasn't for me, and although I didn't hate them, I'd definitely choose many flavors before this one.
Katelyn F.
Fort Payne, AL
I love pickles and Pringles, when I seen they had dill pickle Pringles I couldn't wait to try them. However, I had only eaten 2 or 3 when I noticed the flavoring was making my mouth bleed. Wouldn't recommend eating a lot of these.
Ravan A.
These are better than the other pickle pringles but they are both good. I will eat these until my mouth hurts. I just can’t stop. They don’t really sell them in my state in too many places but I found a place down the road and now I’m stocked all the time!
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
😢😢😢 <——— My expression after trying this chip. I actually was given this product on mistake. I use Walmart pick up and they were out of the Lay’s Dillpickle chips and used this as a substitute. The taste was weird. It didn’t taste like a Dillpickle to me at all. It was almost like a tangy salt and vinegar. This chip might have been OK if I hadn’t had the other brand first. I wont re-purchase.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?