BY PRINGLES

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Pringles® Xtra Screamin' Dill Pickle Potato Crisps
I tried this brand of Pringles chip and to be honest I absolutely did not like it. The flavor was way too strong for one potato chip and left me with a bad after taste in my mouth. Please revamp how this is flavored and it may work.
Nicole M.
Tullahoma
This product is very tangy stick to your mouth goodness. I love the taste of regular dill pickles and this chip captures exactly what a pickle tastes like 10/10 recommend!!
Alana N.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not enjoy these even a bit. They tasted odd and kinda made me feel nauseous. Did not like the smell at all. Total waste of money. I will never buy or eat these again.
OOctaviaa😖✨ S.
Baton Rouge
It’s good but after a while I started tired of eating it. It’s affordable and I would recommend it to anybody that likes picked. I got it from Walmart for only $1.00...
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
These are my all time favorite Pringles flavor! It has the strongest, pickle flavor on any chip I have ever had! Super yummy for anyone who loves pickles/pickle flavor!!
Jenessa S.
Ramona, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for an amazing pickle flavor chip, the Screaming Dill has what you’re looking for. Pringle’s are super light and you just can’t stop eating them!
Jennie S.
Hermantown, MN
I loveeeeee pickle flavored potato chips! They taste like pickles, not just vinegar. I’m super picky when it comes to my pickle potato chips and these are nice and sour and flavorful! I want some now!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Genesis F.
Labelle, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Very very delicious my family and I love these chips so much it is a must grab when going to the grocery store great for any type of parties or events or just a simple get together.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a few times and I really like it and will continue to use it. Love the dill pickle
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sour are they?
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
Do they have an after taste?
Michelle L.
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?