Pringles® Xtra Screamin' Dill Pickle Potato Crisps

by Pringles

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Start your review of Pringles® Xtra Screamin' Dill Pickle Potato Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Cincinnati
These are the best Pringles in the world. They taste just like pickles, but because they are crunchy and have that chip taste, its like their deep friend pickles from a restaurant. and they are super cheap, and the best tasty pickle chip out there.
These are my all time favorite Pringle’s. They have a great dill pickle taste that does not disappoint. I would maybe take away a little bit of salt but that is it. I would really hope that if you haven’t tried these to try them.
Like all pringles they are the perfect crips with great flavor now i know what your thinking dill pickle but i love these they do taste like Dill pickle so if you dont like dill you wont like this
My favorite flavor of pringles! I've been eating them since I was really smol so it's I have a slight emotional attachment to this flavor. They kinda pop you right in the mouth in the best way.
Polkton
These are my favorite types of pringle’s. They are delicious and so tangy. They taste just like dill pickles and smell like them too. They last for about 4 days and they have a good price. Definitely would recommend.
Lubbock , TX
My favorite type of Pringle! It’s really good to snack on but there’s a downside to it. It gets addicting. It has pickle salt of course which means.. the more you eat the more your tongue starts to crack and the more you start to get thirsty.. ALWAYS HAVE A DRINK WITH THESE! I can’t stress that enough. Don’t eat the whole can in one sitting, speaking from experience, you end up parched and your tongue hurts. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Pittsburgh
These are very delicious! The pickle taste just bursts in your mouth with flavor. Like I said with the other Pringles they are not healthy but they are a nice delicious treat if you are looking for one. There is nothing else I could really say because I would just say all good things! YUMMY
OKC
As an avid fan of other pickle-flavored chips, I was not a fan of these. There is something odd about this pickle flavoring. It doesn't really taste like pickle even. The price is super cheap but I will stick to my Lay's pickle chips.
Lock Haven
They definitely aren't my favourite chips, but my boyfriend absolutely loves them! I'm not a huge fan of pickles, but he is, and he says that these taste just like the real thing! If you like pickles, you should really enjoy these.
Carver, MA
I love Pringles but this flavor it was not for me because it was very strong and it just didn’t fit well as a chip flavor for me I think people that enjoy a strong fill flavor might like it. I was looking for something more mild.