BY PRINGLES #60 in Chips

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Buy on Target*
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
😢😢😢 <——— My expression after trying this chip. I actually was given this product on mistake. I use Walmart pick up and they were out of the Lay’s Dillpickle chips and used this as a substitute. The taste was weird. It didn’t taste like a Dillpickle to me at all. It was almost like a tangy salt and vinegar. This chip might have been OK if I hadn’t had the other brand first. I wont re-purchase.
Angela S.
waverly
My kids absolutely love these every time I go to the store and they have to get these. An iv tried them myself an they are very good I wasn’t sure if I would like them but I did they are very good. Pringles are are awesome but I would have to say these or the sour cream are probably the best for surePringles® Xtra Screamin' Dill Pickle Potato Crisps
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
Pickle and salt and vinegar chips are some of my favorite flavors. This one, from Pringles, is absolutely delicious however I do feel that strong flavors like this are best on regular potato chips. I love Pringles but I prefer the originals. There is something about their sweetness that counters the sour too much. Aside from that, these really are very good. I mean, it's pickle flavored lol.
Erica P.
Lakewood
the taste of these can be overwhelming but i really do like them. i used to eat these at the pool all the time. they were my favorite flavor once upon a time but i think i grew out of them because they became too sour for a potato chip. i do like these every once and a while but i know a lot of people think they are gross.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These were not my favorite at all. They were too vinegary and too strong in flavor, for me. I have had other brand’s pickle chips, and have loved them. These, not so much. I was expecting much better. I would not recommend them.
Alicia N.
Norman
Mmmm if you haven’t tried this dill pickle flavor wyd??? Pringles are literally so cheap, only $1.50 at your local Walmart! Perfect for a quick snack. And the great thing about profiles is they have so many options/flavors to chose from. Would def recommend trying these chips if you haven’t already!
Kathryn G.
newport
I good dill pickle flavored chip is the perfect snack in my opinion and I love the pringles version something about the texture of a Pringle is so good and normally you can find them on sale 2/5$ which is pretty good. I feel like I have trouble finding the dill pickle flavor is some stores though.
Hannah T.
Pittsburgh
These are very delicious! The pickle taste just bursts in your mouth with flavor. Like I said with the other Pringles they are not healthy but they are a nice delicious treat if you are looking for one. There is nothing else I could really say because I would just say all good things! YUMMY
Diana L.
Snohomish
I am a huge fan of pringles chips, but this flavor did not blow me away. It was good, but not that great. I was expecting something else from it. It was affordable and did have that pickle taste. But I would just change it up a little bit to really get it on the dot
Kayla S.
Erie
This is a good brand and flavor for a pickle flavor. It’s very delicious because you have to like pickles. If you don’t like pickles and you might want to try something different but I like to have pickles and I enjoy that flavor. I would recommend this other people
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
Does this really taste like dill? As in does it have a strong taste and leaves that taste in your mouth.
Anya R.
Where can i get these?!
Anna E.
Baltimore, MD
Are these available in the US?