BY PRINGLES #60 in Chips

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Buy on kmart
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
😢😢😢 <——— My expression after trying this chip. I actually was given this product on mistake. I use Walmart pick up and they were out of the Lay’s Dillpickle chips and used this as a substitute. The taste was weird. It didn’t taste like a Dillpickle to me at all. It was almost like a tangy salt and vinegar. This chip might have been OK if I hadn’t had the other brand first. I wont re-purchase.
Angela S.
waverly
My kids absolutely love these every time I go to the store and they have to get these. An iv tried them myself an they are very good I wasn’t sure if I would like them but I did they are very good. Pringles are are awesome but I would have to say these or the sour cream are probably the best for surePringles® Xtra Screamin' Dill Pickle Potato Crisps
Erica P.
Lakewood
the taste of these can be overwhelming but i really do like them. i used to eat these at the pool all the time. they were my favorite flavor once upon a time but i think i grew out of them because they became too sour for a potato chip. i do like these every once and a while but i know a lot of people think they are gross.
Kathryn G.
newport
I good dill pickle flavored chip is the perfect snack in my opinion and I love the pringles version something about the texture of a Pringle is so good and normally you can find them on sale 2/5$ which is pretty good. I feel like I have trouble finding the dill pickle flavor is some stores though.
Hannah T.
Pittsburgh
These are very delicious! The pickle taste just bursts in your mouth with flavor. Like I said with the other Pringles they are not healthy but they are a nice delicious treat if you are looking for one. There is nothing else I could really say because I would just say all good things! YUMMY
Diana L.
Snohomish
I am a huge fan of pringles chips, but this flavor did not blow me away. It was good, but not that great. I was expecting something else from it. It was affordable and did have that pickle taste. But I would just change it up a little bit to really get it on the dot
Austin B.
chester
This Pringle are my favorite. The packaging could be a little more attractive but I really do not care about that. The chip is really crisp and holds a great texture. I love the sourness of the vinegar and the dill really comes through as well. I just hate that I eat the whole container in one sitting!
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
The only chip brand that doesn’t sell air. Love the taste of these! They aren’t the healthiest option but they taste amazing! I crave these all the time they are so good! You can find these at your local target, walmart, or wherever you shop for groceries.
Britny S.
Tampa
Dill pickle flavor is another favorite! I love the taste of pickles in general so the fact they studied that flavor to create it in powder form to be able to make the perfect dill pickle Pringle is amazing! Taste awesome! I recommend and very affordable
Noor A.
Lincoln
I’m screaming for more His brand makes the best chips so yummy and tasty good for after school or after work or just a snack whatever it is it never fails me yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm it is so delicious and good can’t resist on these chips they are so nice
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
Does this really taste like dill? As in does it have a strong taste and leaves that taste in your mouth.
Anya R.
Where can i get these?!
Anna E.
Baltimore, MD
Are these available in the US?