BY PRINGLES #51 in Chips

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and freaking Xtra that it just screams “Pickle” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway.

Buy on Target*
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington , IN
This is probably my favorite flavored Pringle. I love anything dill pickle and Pringles do not disappoint in the flavor department. They have just the right amount of coating on them to not be overbearing, but pack a punch of flavor! I would highly suggest anyone who is a dill pickle lover to try this flavor of Pringles!
Erica P.
Lakewood
the taste of these can be overwhelming but i really do like them. i used to eat these at the pool all the time. they were my favorite flavor once upon a time but i think i grew out of them because they became too sour for a potato chip. i do like these every once and a while but i know a lot of people think they are gross.
Hannah T.
Pittsburgh
These are very delicious! The pickle taste just bursts in your mouth with flavor. Like I said with the other Pringles they are not healthy but they are a nice delicious treat if you are looking for one. There is nothing else I could really say because I would just say all good things! YUMMY
I absolutely love pickles and I was way to excited when I ran by this pack of chips! I didn’t think it would taste good but it does. My boyfriend got used to the flavor although it was odd and he isn’t a fan of pickles! He could not resist though, after one he helped me finish my pack.
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie
I love pickle chips so much and I always like trying new brands of them and I was pleasantly surprised on how good these were! Sometimes pringles don’t have really intense flavor with their chips but these were amazing and I would 100% recommend if you love pickle chips!
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
My mom is to blame doe these. She hooked me to Pringles. We use to buy them at are local liquor store, gas station, or grocery store. When you want something to eat bit want to crunch bit also wnt or make room for your real meal later on. Take then to the esch
Austin B.
chester
This Pringle are my favorite. The packaging could be a little more attractive but I really do not care about that. The chip is really crisp and holds a great texture. I love the sourness of the vinegar and the dill really comes through as well. I just hate that I eat the whole container in one sitting!
Britny S.
Tampa
Dill pickle flavor is another favorite! I love the taste of pickles in general so the fact they studied that flavor to create it in powder form to be able to make the perfect dill pickle Pringle is amazing! Taste awesome! I recommend and very affordable
Noor A.
Lincoln
I’m screaming for more His brand makes the best chips so yummy and tasty good for after school or after work or just a snack whatever it is it never fails me yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm it is so delicious and good can’t resist on these chips they are so nice
Savannah I.
These are soooo good! If you love pickles these are the ones for you! Seriously my fav type of Pringles! They are addicting lol! I make sure to get some when I can! Anyways if your not big on sour stuff or pickles then it’s not for you
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Do these have a really pickley taste or are they more sour?
Mk J.
Where can you buy these at? In stores?
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
Does this really taste like dill? As in does it have a strong taste and leaves that taste in your mouth.
Anya R.
Where can i get these?!
Anna E.
Baltimore, MD
Are these available in the US?