BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Xtra Chili & Lime Potato Crisps

Start your review of Pringles® Xtra Chili & Lime Potato Crisps!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dani A.
Round Lk Hts, IL
This is such a weird and strange flavor but I freaking love it. It's so good. I always pick this up after work whenever I feel like I need a snack. They're kind a hard to find. I still look for them every time I go to the grocery store
Allison C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Found these at food lion a while back. They were definitely not my style. The lime was too much IMO. Great idea but I would consider it a fail compared to the other flavors. Not that they were made poorly just weren't my style.
Kaitlyn G.
Mission
I am a spicy food lover, so these are one of my go to snacks. You first taste the lime then there is a kick of the chile. When I first tried it went over my expectations. I had bought this from HEB!!!
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I honestly dont get this flavor. I didnt like it and I probaly wont ever buy it again. It just wasnt appealing to me and I dont think I even finished the bag i just ate two chips and threw them out. I prefer the original flavors rather than the new ones
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
These had a very intense flavor. I am Pringles lover, so I expected nothing but fantastic chips. I have to say I'm not the biggest chili fan, but I liked these! The lime flavor was a great touch.
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
These have the satisfying crunch and texture I have come to expect from Pringles, but the powdery flavoring is overwhelming. To me, the strong flavor interferes with the enjoyment of the chips.
Kacee A.
Abilene
First time buying this flavor and it's the bomb I love anything chili lime pringles got it right on this one gonna have to buy a few more since my husband also loves the flavor along with the dill flavor we can't keep pringles stocked in our house
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
The savory chips are to die for. I once had them at my friends house and after that first try. Their front all the time great and you can take them on the go because of the packaging. I'm going to try.
Reagen B.
Emmett
My favorite chips ever!! Affordable and you don't get all that extra air in the bags lol. Sooo many different flavors but these are especially yummy! They have a little zest to them, I could eat them all day!!
Jeaneille A.
It has this great taste and so good. When I tried one you can the tastes the lime in your mouth and it is good to have this with you when you are on hiking or at school. It can hold you on till you get home or you get to your house