Pringles

Pringles® White Chocolate...
86 Reviews
5 / 5
Okay but these where AMAZING! My husband and I loved them so much and they need to come back! IM BEGGING! People love sweet potato chips. Chocolate and potatoes need to be bigger! BRING THESE AMAZING CHIPS BACK!! Even if it’s only for a little I need them! 5 star chips I would pay an arm and a leg for these to come back!
5 / 5
Me parece que son demasiadas ricas me gusta mucho su sabor de verdad que vale demasiado la pena es lo mejor de la comida que e probado es lo mejor de lo mejor las amo mucho me gustaría poder tener unas de estas son demasiado ricas las amo súper recomendadas
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
These are very different. It is a sweet and salty mix, and is interesting. Price was good
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love these chips because it's a cool idea. It's sweet and mostly unusual for chips to be sweet and not in a barbeque kind of way. I liked it.
5 / 5
I absolutely love these Pringles!! Sadly they aren’t out on display all the time, I believe they’re seasonal; around Christmas and what not. Otherwise they taste so sweet and delicious!! I definitely recommend trying them if you haven’t!
5 / 5
I Never thought in a million years I would enjoy a potato chip with a sweet trade but it's so good I would eat the whole container if I didn't have to share.
1 / 5
I tried these for fun and wasn't impressed at all. The taste was very plain and no where near "white chocolate."
1 / 5
Yuck yuck yuck these were not good at all ididnt like the after taste and the way it left my mouth feeling yuck
1 / 5
These were so gross, I couldn't even choke one down. It tastes like a Pringle but with a tad bit of sweet to it. Not what a Pringle is suppose to taste like. I would never buy these again!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Sweet crunchy and salty all combined hits your taste buds like a delicious explosion. I love these pringles and only wish they were available in more places. I make sure to grab a can (more like 3) every time I stumble across them while shopping. You have to try them!