Pringles® White Chocolate Potato Crisps uploaded by Kenzi M.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

• Are these super sweet or like a salty-sweet? Idk if I should try ...1 Answers
Marie D.
Virginia Beach
I really enjoyed the pringles chocolate potato chips. The taste was what I expected but my favorite part, was the texture and the shape of the chips. Delicious! It was a one and only buy because I forgot about them till now but now that I am reminded, I will purchase again soon!
Kayla R.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Sweet crunchy and salty all combined hits your taste buds like a delicious explosion. I love these pringles and only wish they were available in more places. I make sure to grab a can (more like 3) every time I stumble across them while shopping. You have to try them!
Tabs M.
I absolutely love these Pringles!! Sadly they aren’t out on display all the time, I believe they’re seasonal; around Christmas and what not. Otherwise they taste so sweet and delicious!! I definitely recommend trying them if you haven’t!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Horrible chips! White chocolate and chips definitely don't go together! I love Pringles but not this flavor! They are wonderful chips that don't crumble and I like the other flavors. I would not recommend these to anyone
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I've been having these since I was a little girl and I still go out and get them. They are delicious, they never seem to disappoint me. It met above my expectations and the ones that I like that most are the originals. I recommend this product to everyone
Kenzie C.
I'm a huge fan of Pringles and I think it's fun trying new flavors, but not every flavor is fun. I saw these around holiday in Walmart and decided to try them. Oh my goodness they're great, the flavor is hard to describe but you're in for a treat! It's the salty of a chip and the sweet of chocolate!
Jeremy S.
Clarendon
Great chips! I loved them and so did my kids! Great for events, neatly stacked and almost mess free! Oerfect for lunches, dinners, or just a snack at the house. Very affordable and you can buy them almost anywhere
Ashley S.
Hendersonville
Omg not the best flavor! It was very weird tast! Texture same as all Pringles! No won't recommend, I'll just stick with pizza flavor. I'm addicted go Pringles so yes I'll buy more but in a different flavor
Melody L.
Blue Springs , MS
These were so gross, I couldn't even choke one down. It tastes like a Pringle but with a tad bit of sweet to it. Not what a Pringle is suppose to taste like. I would never buy these again!
Emily B.
Some flavors should not be applied to potato chips. I get the idea of combining sweet and salty, but this is just an awkward mashup in my mouth. I do not recommend these.
B F.
Are these super sweet or like a salty-sweet? Idk if I should try these