Pringles® White Cheddar & Black Pepper Potato Crisps uploaded by Frankie S.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
Are my favorites but I have a lot that I do not like, but what little I remember, the original flavor was the one that ate the most. I hope these days to buy one why if I crave it. And the things that I like most about this product, is that it does not occupy any type of sauce or adheres to the rich they are
Danlei Z.
San Francisco, CA
I personally love the flavor of black pepper and cheese, so these chips are a match made in heaven for me. Pringles are my favorite chips, because of their crispness and thinness. These are pretty hard to find, but so worth it.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Pringles have always been a guilty pleasure of mine. The flavor is always there and I love how thin they are. They're honestly a great snack on the go and I love the packaging much more than a traditional chip bag.
Kallie F.
Huntsville, AL
I love Pringles, I always have! They offer great flavors and you get a lot in your package! This product definitely isn't something to go for if you're trying to be healthy but it's great for snack time!
Marce G.
Kissimmee
I like it, just it has a strong cheese flavor and I'm not into cheese as much. The product is always fresh and of good quality so that's why I'm rating it with 4 stars
Judy Z.
Rowland Hghts, CA
If you know anything about me, you would know that Pringles are my all time favorite junk food. My boyfriend keeps a stash of a few cans of Pringles ready to keep my PMS emotions at bay whenever the time of the month comes. After trying literally dozens of flavors, this is the one (along with salt & vinegar, pizza, and bourbon bbq) that I always go back to. The dash of pepper just works so well with the cheesy flavor and potato-powder texture of the chip themselves. Just don't go sniffing the can! You might need to sneeze.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Not a fan of this flavor, prefer the BBQ ones much more. but i mean its pringles. pringles aint ever done you wrong and you know it. their cans are always filled all the way to the top, great packaging, great quality, and super accessible. who doesn't love pringles??
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI
Once you pop, you seriously can't just stop....until your stomach starts to hurt from all of the flavors. I purchased it from my local Kroger and am not a repeat customer of this specific flavor. I'm more of an original gal.
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
I usually really like cheese-flavored chips, but these were not great. The pepper overpowered the chips, so I got very little cheese flavor. If you like pepper, these would probably be good. But if you're looking for a cheese-flavored chip, I'd stick with the regular Cheddar.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
My husband bought these because the packaging made them look appetizing, but they did not live up to our expectations. They of course had the perfect Pringles crispy crunch, but neither of us liked to taste.