BY PRINGLES #90 in Chips

Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Hannah T.
Pittsburgh
These are one of my favorite treats. These are so good. Before I went vegan these were my favorite treat but now I don’t know if I can have them being vegan and all. No again like I said with the other Pringles these are not healthy. But i can tell you they are tasty!!!
Khymesha D.
Leesburg
These are delicious. The very first time I tried these my aunt told me about them and let me try some of hers and ever since then I've been loving these.. I never would have thought pronged would branch off and do a different type of snack but these are great for On-the-go
Kelly H.
Missouri City, Texas
It’s a great and quick snack on the go. I munch on it so much. From lunch to when I’m binging s tv show or doing some work. It’s a nice and flavorful snack that’s not messy either. It however is not healthy nor good for your body but the taste is amazing.
Ainsley K.
Medina
Honestly, I was not impressed with these. They don’t have a similar flavor to regular Pringles, and they are just a disappointment in comparison. They are easy to take on the go for a snack, but they are not at all filling. I really don’t recommend these.
Lennea B.
Hanover
Cheese flavored Pringle are my favorite although the amount of cheese has diminished I still go to that can first. No they aren’t healthy lol empty calories . But I enjoy the treat ever once in a while . If you want a treat pringles are bakes goodness.
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
These taste ok but they're not as satisfying as regular pringles and they're a little pricey. Probably won't purchase these again or recommend them to anyone. They're just not very filling and don't really compare to pringles in a can.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
I get so addicted to the cheese flavor ones. I find myself eating two packs back to back. The sticks really go quickly because they are so delicious. Packed with a ton of flavor and I prefer them over regular Pringles.
Ci’Erra W.
Decatur, GA
These are great to have for long car trips or even just to take to lunch my favorite personally are the pizza stix always so flavorful and they go great with a good sandwich or even on your sandwich !
Colette M.
Brooklyn
A+ Pringles you are the only chip company that doesn’t sell us air. These sticks are fantastic I could eat them all day great taste good for on the go. If you want to eat your moneys worth buy this product and all thing Pringles.
Manuela A.