BY PRINGLES #2 in Tortillas

No dip? No problem. Tortilla Zesty Salsa packs so much bold salsa flavor into every crisp, they’re delicious no matter how you eat them.

Pringles® Tortillas Zesty Salsa
  • "I loved this new combination , it gives me the feeling of eating pico de gallo and that is a very delicious Latin input !" in 1 review
Elissa P.
Memphis
The zesty salsa is by far the best pringle's they have had. Although I'm not pleased that the size of the can is bit smaller then the rest and is still the same price. You get less for a higher price.
Beckie S.
Mclean, VA
Whoever had the idea to put tortilla chips in a Pringles can is a genius. The worst part about buying a bag of chips is how there are all sorts of broken ones at the bottom. I also like the portion that comes with the Pringles can. I live by myself and usually end up throwing away a half-eaten, stale bag of chips after it's been in my pantry for a few weeks. The taste of this variation is also excellent.
L.T. M.
Houston , TX
I was a little apprehensive about these chips. But I figured I'd give it a try. These chips are really really good you can eat them by themselves or you can do like I do and I eat them with pico de gallo or guacamole. They really come in handy especially when you're out of tortilla chips and you don't want to run to the store !
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
I tried these a few months ago and I really like them. Actually, I think I would say they are now my favorite Pringles. So much more flavor on them then others I have tried. They have a slight kick to them and it is refreshing. If you are a pringles or salsa fan, you have got to try these. Yum!!
Breanna M.
Rock falls, IL
I love this chip! it's one of my new favorite varieties from Pringles. I usually keep one stashed in my computer room for late night munchies. I like that these chips are affordable but they also had a lot of kick to them. But they're not too spicy to where my daughter doesn't like them lol
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
Great chips to eat with salsa and cheese dip or to just eat. It's not exactly healthy but it's worth it. It doesn't compare to other products and I'm a repeat consumer of course. I would highly recommend to people who are throwing a party or to anyone who loves tortilla chips and pringles.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I love these too much! The spicy is off the charts, but not enough to stop eating! That makes them deadly to my hips and thighs! Not a healthy snack...but really good if you like spicy and savory. I try to eat them with hummus and tell myself it's good for me, but I know better.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
These are one of the best Pringle I've tried. They have a bit of a kick to them but I could eat the can I'm one sitting they are that great. I can't find this product in stores anymore but they have a new Xtra salsa one that is exactly similar maybe just a new design.
Sania H.
Brookhaven, GA
I LOVE THESE CHIPS! I love salty things, and these are super salty and filled with great great flavor. They don't really taste like salsa, but the tortilla chip is a great add-on of flavor. If you're looking for something to munch on during a movie, these are great.
Star Arelene Y.
Sweet Valley, PA
I usually hate spicy stuff but these taste sooo good. I pick these over regular Pringles and the cheesy kind. You don't have to add any other flavor onto these. I definitely recommend them to others who likes different taste and crunchy chips.
Alyshah G.
I've never heard of these. Are they any good?
Kaitlin B.
Are these worth any money because they look so good and I want them to be
Hilda V.
What type of flavor have this? Is salty or soft?
Deymi A.