BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Mariam A.
Muharraq
I really like Tortilla Pringles they are so delicious 😋 it is not healthy so I recommend not to eat too much it is really a good flavour and I recommend also to eat it with some mexican sauce it will makes them better ❤️
ghiat a.
Pringles were initially sold in 1967 and became nationally distributed
across the US in 1975, and internationally from 1991 onwards.[3]
P&G wanted to create a perfect chip to address consumer complaints
about broken, greasy, and stale chips, as well as air in the bags.[4] The task was assigned to chemist Fredric Baur,
who, from 1956 to 1958, created Pringles’ saddle shape from fried
dough, and the can to go with it. Baur could not figure out how to make
the chips taste good and he eventually was pulled off the Pringles job
to work on another brand. In the mid-1960s, another P&G researcher,
Alexander Liepa of Montgomery, Ohio, restarted Baur’s work, and set out to improve on the Pringles taste, which he succeeded in doing.[5] While Baur was the true inventor of the Pringles chip, Liepa's name is on the patent.[6] Gene Wolfe, a mechanical engineer-author known for science fiction and fantasy novels, developed the machine that cooks them.[7] Their consistent saddle shape is mathematically known as a hyperbolic paraboloid.[8]
Their designers reportedly used supercomputers to ensure that the
chips' aerodynamics would keep them in place during packaging.[9][10]
Emanuely K.
It has the strongest flavor, a potato is more coarse than normal and has a really taco flavor, I liked it a lot, after eating some "chips" it ends up asking for a sauce to enhance the flavor.

Even though the taste is very good and for those who like Mexican food is success for sure!
Anita Z.
I am not the biggest fan of Pringles, but these are pretty great tortilla chips! Taste great with and without dip! Although a lot of my chips where smashed :(.
Charlene H.
Toronto
Love these chips. There great on there own or paired with salsa and guac. I like that they have a thicker multigrain crunch. On par with Pringles.
Lilith D.
New Castle, DE
I looove mostly all of the flavours Pringles offers & this one is not an exception, the only differance is that this one is a bit thicker. However my fave out of all the flavors is sour cream and onion. They are the beeest. So crusty and tasty. These are my favorite chips eeeever.
Mary K.
nabeul
Although its not actual potato chips but I can't help but to love them , they are crispy and delicious and very fullfling I just love them
Reena S.
Ajman , Ajman
Didn't like it much. Was really Crunchy but as a flavor this is not something I really want or crave if I am craving crisps on my cheat day. Have had better flavors from Pringles.
Rachel P.
Not a fan. I love tortillas on general but these are not that. They feel more like a hybrid between original Pringles and tortillas... I don't think I'll by these again, I rather stick to normal Pringles, and other brands for tortillas
Carla R.
I have been posting some products and I don't know when I can get some free products to review more... Someone explain this app please
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?