BY PRINGLES #4 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Karrie T.
North Augusta , SC
Who doesn't love Pringle orginal?! seriously I can't stand messy chips so this is my brand. nice and neat with great flavor that isn't greasy! love Pringle!
Stephanie T.
I love how crunchy these new Pringles are. They meet up to my expectations. You get a lot of Pringles in a tube unlike the bags and they are so affordable and better when they are on sale..............
Abby T.
I'm a lover of all things crisp related so when I came across a combination of my two favourite things, crisps and tortillas, I knew it was love. They are so worth getting and the flavouring is incredible.
Chanine R.
Emmen
This flavour and texture is not my favourite I really like tortilla chips but not the pringles kind
Jessica A.
Royal, AR
I really like these chips. Great taste. Not really a tortilla taste but still really good with salsa. Very affordable. Will buy again.
Wadha A.
This is my favorite snack currently it's so delicious its slightly salted and tastes soooo good
Maria S.
Pringels de tortilha, para ser muito sincera não gostei muito, achei uma batata muito seca nada haver com as outras. Mas gostei do sabor embora ser seca demais.
Fatma Q.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
Yummy love these potato chips alot. I can eat whole can at a time very delicious 😋 it gives good amount of energy and comes in good size. Ill buy mine from lulu stores in uae. If a medium size is introduced it would be great because either it is full size or very small pack.
Val D.
leduc, AB
Love the texture and cheesiness. Love that they are baked and still taste like tostido. Like the container so we know they won't be broken.
Gabrielė B.
Grenaa
I love tortillas and mexican food and of course I love pringles and it is everything at once. I usually eat it with a dip and the flavours is amazing.
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?