BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Charlene H.
Toronto
Love these chips. There great on there own or paired with salsa and guac. I like that they have a thicker multigrain crunch. On par with Pringles.
Lilith D.
New Castle, DE
I looove mostly all of the flavours Pringles offers & this one is not an exception, the only differance is that this one is a bit thicker. However my fave out of all the flavors is sour cream and onion. They are the beeest. So crusty and tasty. These are my favorite chips eeeever.
Mariam A.
Muharraq
I really like Tortilla Pringles they are so delicious 😋 it is not healthy so I recommend not to eat too much it is really a good flavour and I recommend also to eat it with some mexican sauce it will makes them better ❤️
Mary K.
nabeul
Although its not actual potato chips but I can't help but to love them , they are crispy and delicious and very fullfling I just love them
Reena S.
Ajman , Ajman
Didn't like it much. Was really Crunchy but as a flavor this is not something I really want or crave if I am craving crisps on my cheat day. Have had better flavors from Pringles.
Rachel P.
Not a fan. I love tortillas on general but these are not that. They feel more like a hybrid between original Pringles and tortillas... I don't think I'll by these again, I rather stick to normal Pringles, and other brands for tortillas
Carla R.
I have been posting some products and I don't know when I can get some free products to review more... Someone explain this app please
Brandy C.
Sparta, WI
Another good plain option and not your typical Pringle option which is great, great with bean dip!
Chloe j.
Denbighshire, Prestatyn
Theses are my favourite by all means I can just eat and eat I think it's mostly the texture of the crisp and flavour there ideal to make nachos with!!! They can be considered healthy if not to many there affordable wonderful
Dina E.
Mansoura, Dakahleya
One of the most important product in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
I recommended this to my friends
It’s great
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?