BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Amber W.
Greenwood, IN
The pringles tortilla chips were great for taking to work for a fast snack on break, but they were not the same as a regular tortilla chip.
ingrid m.
Bayamon, PR
My husband knows I love Mexican food. So he brought this one night. The taste is unbelievable. You want to eat more and more. He found it at local market. They were delicious. I wasn't expecting the great flavor. This and the Pringles original are my favorites.
Lilith D.
New Castle, DE
I looove mostly all of the flavours Pringles offers & this one is not an exception, the only differance is that this one is a bit thicker. However my fave out of all the flavors is sour cream and onion. They are the beeest. So crusty and tasty. These are my favorite chips eeeever.
Jessica B.
Ottawa
Pringles Original flavors have a great taste, but Pringles Tortillas Originals have an even better taste, and i believe are even healthier for you :)
Chloe E.
Brilliant tortilla chips, full of flavour and flavour on both sides unlike normal Pringles. Good value.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
Beautiful packaging. Very appealing. I would definitely buy again and recommend to all!!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love pringles and all cause they are so good. But I haven't ate them in like 5 years because they are like unhealthy. My mom never buys these and all. I want to get some pringles soon to be honest. I love pringles. All the flavors are amazing. Except they are artifical. most of them
Brittany T.
I will admit I was unsure about these when they first came out, but I tried them and they are amazing. I like tortilla chips by their self and these are the perfect amount of saltiness and they're not really hard like some chips are, it's like they are fresh at all times
Nicole S.
East alton , IL
These are absolutely delicious! I love all Pringles and enjoy trying all the new flavors, and chip ideas! These are not too flimsy to dip either!
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
A friend recommended but I did not like these at all. They just didn't taste right and the texture was odd. Sorry not a fan.
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?