BY PRINGLES #3 in Tortillas

Everyone knows it’s not a real party till someone breaks out the corn and beans. Well let the fiesta fly, because Pringles is bringing you delicious nonstop out-the-can corn and beany flavor.

• Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?3 Answers
  • How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as...3 Answers
Anni L.
Tasty but not as good in my opinion than my faves (original & sourcream+onion). Tastes kind of more doughey and not enough other flavors. Definitely some tortilla vibes. If you like tortillas a lot then I suggest you should buy them. Otherwise nothing special.
rijenna m.
Wasnt expecting them to be good at all. However before I knew it had eaten them all. Taste good with a bean dip.
Teresa L.
Russell, KY
I buy these sometimes. They are a light chip that is good with dip. They stay fresh and will last for awhile.
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
This chips Are my favorites
I love the taste and that i can mix with
Avocado and sauces
Ann G.
Riverside, RI
My family likes them, but doesn't love them. They don't seem crisp. Rather, they seems a bit on the soft side. The flavor is okay, but I'd much rather choose a different, more crisp brand for a tortilla chip. If you want a quick, on the go snack, then these may work for you. Other than that, they're not our family's favorite... at all.
Melissa W.
Don't like these in comparison to normal Pringles. They are a weird taste and of a weird consistency.
Ashley G.
Elmira , Ny
These are okay.

These Pringles are okay when paired with a cheese of a salsa but I much rather prefer a regular bag of tortilla chips.
Breanna B.
Visalia, CA
I don't know if I actually like these chips they have an interesting flavor and I eat them because they are there
Michelle M.
Phil Campbell, AL
I bought these for my kids and they really liked them. They loved the taste and the fun packaging.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I didn't love these as much as I was expecting. They didn't really taste like a tortilla chip and they were really salty. They weren't terrible, but I probably wouldn't purchase them again
Samantha J.
Do these actually taste as good as real tortilla chips?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
How do these hold up when dipping? Are they as fragile as regular Pringles?